UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Please Please Send Positive Thoughts For Max

merledogs

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been to see him. He looks thinner already :( but I gave him some home made food which I'd taken with me which was still warm and he scoffed it all :wub: The nurse put him in a consulting room so I could spend a few minutes cuddling him and he kept going towards the door as if to say "come on mum, let's go home now" :mecry: The look on his face when I walked out without him was heartbreaking. The nurse said it might actually be a couple of days until they get the results back from the lab :(

:GroupHug: Hoping you get some news soon and it's good news.

Sending lots of healing thoughts to Max :wub:

It's good that you can still give him some home comforts like his lovely warm food. I really wish he was at home with you all but if he can't be there with you then it's best that he's getting lots of care at the vets. As everyone else, I hope it's just a nasty bug that can be easily sorted out. Hoping for Max to be back at home in next to no time :GroupHug:

I'm so sorry to hear that you haven't got any results yet - the not knowing as well as not having Max home must be terrible :GroupHug: He is in the best possible hands - after being home that is of course! - and it seems like a good sign that he wags his tail and wants cuddles and food. :)

Come on Max, you know you can get better! :wub: :wub: :wub:

First chance I've had to log on but I have been thinking of you and Max all day. I'm pleased you've been able to visit him and hope your results are back very soon and you can work out what you are dealing with :GroupHug:

Meanwhile, still sending all good thoughts for the lovely boy :wub: