UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Please Please Send Positive Thoughts For Max

merledogs

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you at work today Alex?

I am in work - which is probably a good thing as it's keeping me busy.

I am fcukin fuming! :angry: Had a phone call about half an hour ago from the vet. They have chased the pathology lab for the results, only to be told that the samples hadn't arrived! I am fcuking fuming - how can they just rely on the fcuking normal post for something so important?! It's not like they would even have to pay for Special Delivery cos they could recharge it! :angry:

The path lab hadn't checked this morning's post but if it's not there they they are going to have to send more samples, which means more waiting :( but the vet said that if that is the case then Max would be able to come home while we waited :wub:

I am in work - which is probably a good thing as it's keeping me busy.

I am fcukin fuming! :angry: Had a phone call about half an hour ago from the vet. They have chased the pathology lab for the results, only to be told that the samples hadn't arrived! I am fcuking fuming - how can they just rely on the fcuking normal post for something so important?! It's not like they would even have to pay for Special Delivery cos they could recharge it! :angry:

The path lab hadn't checked this morning's post but if it's not there they they are going to have to send more samples, which means more waiting :( but the vet said that if that is the case then Max would be able to come home while we waited :wub:

The same thing happened to me during the postal strike, they hadn't realised it would mean no deliveries, so totally understand your frustration and fury.

Still thinking about you, it is the not knowing which is so hard :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Oh God Alex. :( Where is the lab they are sending the samples to? Max can't wait another few days for the results to come through. They need leaning on. If you want me to ring and try and push them through give me a shout. :GroupHug: I really hope they are there and they can give you the results today.

Alex, I hope the samples have arrived at the lab now and they are working on getting the results to you pdq. If new samples have to be taken is the lab close enough to use a courier service I wonder? Sending many, many get well thoughts for Max and stress-free thoughts for you. :GroupHug:

Thank you Michelle :liebe94: I might just take you up on that.

I have rung and spoke to the receptionist. She said they hadn't heard anything from the lab yet, so I asked her to ring them and check whether the results have arrived at least. She said she would and then would ring me straight back. That was about 15 minutes ago and she hasn't rung yet :(

If/when she does ring me back I will find out where the lab is.

Edited by merledogs