UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Please Please Send Positive Thoughts For Max

merledogs

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am frightened that he is dying while we are waiting to find out what treatment (if any) to give him. I really hope we get the results today and they can start treatment straight away, cos if they can't I don't know what I will do :(

Alex, if they don't need him for anything, could you not bring him home? :unsure: Hoping for news today, i am still thinking of you all. :GroupHug: :flowers:

Oh Alex, the results seem to be taking such a long time. :GroupHug:

Can you not try and get the vets to chase up the results and get them faxed through this morning - I know from past experience it's difficult to be assertive with the vets when you are so worried. Do you have anyone to be bossy on your behalf.

Thinking of you and Max today :GroupHug:

Can you not try and get the vets to chase up the results and get them faxed through this morning - I know from past experience it's difficult to be assertive with the vets when you are so worried. Do you have anyone to be bossy on your behalf.

The vets said they are expecting the results faxed through this morning. When the vet rings me I will ask him to chase the Pathology lab again :(