UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Please Please Send Positive Thoughts For Max

merledogs

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sending lots more positive thoughts for Max. It's got to be a good sign that he is still so waggy, wanting cuddles and scoffing his mummy's special home made tea :wub:

:GroupHug: for you Alex - it is difficult leaving them at the vets/ hospital but at least they will be giving him the best care possible while he continues to fight

Are they still giving him fluids? :GroupHug:

Yes they are - and some other stuff to protect his internal organs.

Did you say your friend you were walking with had said one of her dogs had been ill? Or was that someone else. If it was her it's worth asking exactly what was the matter with her dog and the symptoms and telling the vets this.

A couple of her dogs had runny bums, but it was after Max got taken ill, so it can't be related.

Spoke to the vet again last night but nothing new. I know they said he's bright in himself, but he was very subdued when I saw him :(

I need to go into work today cos there is nothing I can do here - just hope I can get through the day without blubbing all the time :rolleyes:

Just spoke to yet another vet. He is going to chase up the pathology lab for the results, but doesn't expect them until either late this afternoon or tomorrow morning.

He did say of all the things it could be, that none of them were good :(

I am in the office today but am a hopeless wreck, I keep crying :mecry: