UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - November 2008

Jacobean

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dog walking with only 1 dog is awful.

OH doesnt know what to do with himself-especially when we get to the turnaround tree (where he would go back with Moo who couldnt do the long walk)

i think we may be looking for another Houndy sooner rather then later.....i hope noone feels we are being too quick or trying to replace Moo or even being dis respectful to her memory-she has been gone such a short time.... :(

fee

OH doesnt know what to do with himself-especially when we get to the turnaround tree (where he would go back with Moo who couldnt do the long walk)

i think we may be looking for another Houndy sooner rather then later.....i hope noone feels we are being too quick or trying to replace Moo or even being dis respectful to her memory-she has been gone such a short time.... :(

fee

I have never lasted more than a week in this situation and I have never 'replaced' any of my dogs, I simply filled a big gap they left with another dog needing a second chance :flowers:

RMF I have a headache that feels like a hangover. I feel cheated because I didnt have a drink last night but still feel like the morning after a heavy night :laugh:

no one would be thinking that! :GroupHug:

Absolutely not, you must do what's right for you. It's no one else's business :GroupHug:

Morning people :flowers:

I had a lovely night's sleep - clean sheets and a dog that didn't wake me up for a wee until 5.45am :biggrin: She did get back into bed with me for half an hour though, which is not strictly allowed (we're at the 'no dogs in bed if there is a human in it' stage) but she still has a poorly foot so I didn't have the heart to make her get down :wub:

Alex, sorry to hear the exam was difficult, but it's done now so I'd let go of it until you get the results. Hope you get a break until the next one :flowers:

Moring :tired:

..i hope noone feels we are being too quick or trying to replace Moo or even being dis respectful to her memory-she has been gone such a short time.... :(

I've done it in 3 days before now - it helps fill the gap, as Helly said. I never think of it as replacing a dog, more a case of giving another dog a chance :liebe94:

fee

:GroupHug: I'm sure no one on here would even think such a thing.

fee

Nobody here would ever think that :GroupHug:

ps morning all :wavey:

fee

what a lucky dog that will be. Only you know when you are ready.x

fee

Absolutely not! in fact it is a compliment to her, that you feel such a great hole in your life without her that you need to fill it. Shame you are down there and not in Chesterfield, there is an absolutely gorgeous black greyhound in the pound here...his name is Marley.

http://www.petsamaritans.co.uk/adoptions/d...0070616131.html

fee

Fee you do whatever is right for you. Its no-one elses business and if you feel its right, its right :wub: