UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - November 2008

Jacobean

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish you luck Amy that you can get the pup to stay still long enough to actually cut a couple of hairs :laugh: Seriously though well done and I hope you get regular bookings from it. :flowers:

Turned up and she thought it was next Tues :rolleyes: thankfully dont have a dog booked in for then so will be going back then. I think I need to get some appointment cards made for my more forgetful clients lol. i do have 2 yorkies on Thurs and a westie next Mon so business is building up slowly :biggrin:

Sorry to hear that Wendy but glad you are ok :flowers:

My jacket apparently is in Ruby's room as she flung it in there when we had guests at the weekend and she was tidying :rolleyes: :laugh: She's gone out and I'm not allowed in her room without a signed chit from the Vatican so I just hope the phone is still in the pocket :unsure:

RMF: I have got my dysmotility back and am feeling very uncomfortable :(

:GroupHug: Marion. I don't know what that is exactly, but it doesn't sound good, not if its making you :(

Oh, and should I write to Ruby now to ask for an audience next week? :unsure: :flowers:

Sam of The Squirrel Variety - thank you, you're right :wink:

Oh, evening :wavey: I am home. My boys are fed. Wiggle is on the sofa & Sir H is on his bed.

That rhymes :huh:

:GroupHug: Marion. I don't know what that is exactly, but it doesn't sound good, not if its making you :(

Oh, and should I write to Ruby now to ask for an audience next week? :unsure: :flowers:

Only if you want to go in her bedroom. The rest of the house you get free access, no passport or visa required :flowers: Oh you might need permission from Archie to sit on the sofa tho :unsure:

Dysmotility is when food sits in your tum without the normal processing er, process going on - or something like that

Wendbert - wot the others said :flowers: And I demand lots of photos of the boys at the lakes :)

Fee: i lurrrrrrrrve Croftview RGT, I'd be there like a shot if i was after a grey and they are fab with their dogs - and she does look flipping gorgeous! Keep us updated!

After all the talk in t'other thread about dog brain toys, I have tried Muppet with Meg's Dog Tornado. He loves it but doesn't quite get it. Though he is very quiet. It may feature heavily in tonight's events. He learnt tonight to "twirl" on command. This weekend he learnt to be "shot dead" (with my fingers and a dramatic "pooooooooow" gunshot, obviously :laugh:, and he loves to "high five". We have started on "bow" but i'm beginning to think that I soon won't be able to keep up with his learning capacity... he is so unlike Meg's brain for learning - she does things because she just has to please me and Cassie learns because she gets something - but Muppet, he just laps it up and can't wait for the next thing.. tis wierd...

Keep your camera with you at all times Wendy in case you spot a Boggart - there is a prize for anyone capturing one on film. In case you look Boggart up it doesn't mean a spirit in Cumbria but a hybrid fox/badger. I have only ever seen a stuffed one but know people who have spotted them in the wild.

Oh excuse me I have made the schoolgirl error of putting an extra "g" in the name. It is a B.O.G.A.R.T but pronounced boggart :)

bogart.jpg

Edited by Yantan