UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - November 2008

Jacobean

BigBoy.jpg

That's not a dog, that's a moose :laugh: :wub:

I am back from my exam, which was really hard (thankfully others said so, not just me). The module is called "Effective Negotiation" but there was lots of other stuff in there. I looked at past papers and it was heavily skewed towards negotiation (skills, planning, etc) so I studied extra hard on those bits and in the whole exam there was not one question relating to actual negotiating skills or planning negotiations :( It was all on the bits I hadn't studied particularly hard and I know for a fact I drew one chart incorrectly cos I've just checked. There is no way on earth that I have passed it, which is gutting really given all the work I've put in :(

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sarah has he been genetically modified :unsure: :laugh:

When I collected him as a pup, I met his mum and gran. They were exceptionally big strong girls. I didn't meet his dad, but I doubt if they would have matched his mum with a titchy one.

There is a thing you can do to feel their growth plates on their legs, to see how much more they will grow. I can't do it though.

I'm sure you've done better than you think Alex. It's over with now so put it out of your head. Put your feet up and enjoy a cuppa and a relaxing time with the pooches. If you have failed then it's been a practice run and you know what to expect for next time. I bet you haven't though.

I think that I will put my card making effort into one of my shoeboxes for Operation Christmas Child :) A kid would probably love it.

I think that's a lovely idea :flowers: ( I have kept my last years Christmas card from you.... I forsee it being displayed Christmas after Christmas, it still makes me giggle :laugh: )

Wendy hope you're ok :GroupHug:

me too :flowers:

And so to the reason why I didn't sleep last night. I had a dream that I had to have my arm amputated :unsure: I woke with an awful fright and checked that my arm was still there and couldn't get back to sleep properly.

Hope you got yourself checked out today :flowers:

I am having a "stay in my dressing gown" day because my head feels fuzzy and sort of floaty. x

Hope you are feeling better now :flowers:

Alex, go and treat yourself to something nice. The exam's over now, so try to wind down. :flowers:

:ohmy: Bran :wub:

I think that's a lovely idea :flowers: ( I have kept my last years Christmas card from you.... I forsee it being displayed Christmas after Christmas, it still makes me giggle :laugh: )

I have already chosen a suitable card to send you this year too :wink: :santa:

My kids think the card I made is nice, I might make some more being as I spent £15 in the craft shop :ohmy:

OH is away but I will get him to put a photo of it on when he is here.

The ironing board is up.......

He's 25kgs. About the same as Flora now.

:GroupHug: Alex. If nothing else, it's over now :flowers:

Same weight as Wispa. Pity we don't live close by. They would be well matched. Mud-wrestling with labs is one of her fave things.

I have had some spicy parsnip soup and a Leerdammer sandwich :)

Alex :GroupHug:

Edited by owl