UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - November 2008

Jacobean

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, that's it, no more studying. I just can't take it in at all, am just frightened that I am going to look at the exam paper and not be able to write anything at all :( I am seriously thinking of not bothering to go.

It will be good experience to go anyway Alex. If you pass that's a bonus, if you fail

(which you won't)

then you'll know what it's like.

Now stop worrying and go and do it - enjoy it, show off your knowledge and you'll be fine.

Right, quick pizz then I'm off. Wibblewibblewibblewibblewibblewibblewibblewibblewibblewibblewibblewibblewibblewi

bblewibblewibblewibblewibblewibblewibblewibblewibblewibblewibblewibblewibblewibbl

ewibblewibblewibblewibblewibblewibblewibblewibblewibblewibblewibblewibblewibblewi

bblewibblewibblewibblewibblewibblewibblewibblewibblewibblewibblewibblewibblewibbl

ewibblewibblewibblewibblewibblewibblewibblewibblewibblewibblewibblewibblewibble

Best of luck Alex :flowers:

Andy was supposed to go back to school today after being off all last week with chickenpox. But we had a slight technical hitch. I forgot to set the alarm :rolleyes: Had a bad nights sleep (keep reading to find out why!) so I was glad of the lie in anyway.

I've had a pain in my arm on and off for the last couple of weeks but the last couple of days it's been getting worse and constant. At first I thought I had strained a muscle. The pain is at my bicep but not in my bicep, if that makes sense. I can't straighten my arm and if I have to use the slightest bit of strength, it hurts like hell. Last night while sitting at the computer with my arm just resting comfortably, I got terrible pins and needles.

And so to the reason why I didn't sleep last night. I had a dream that I had to have my arm amputated :unsure: I woke with an awful fright and checked that my arm was still there and couldn't get back to sleep properly.

RMQ: When did those grasping buggers at PayPal start charging you to SEND money :unsure:

Marion, I think they give you the option to pay the PayPal fees when you send money, so the person receiving the money doesn't have to - is that what you mean? Last time I looked you didn't *have* to pay to send money.

Marion, I think they give you the option to pay the PayPal fees when you send money, so the person receiving the money doesn't have to - is that what you mean? Last time I looked you didn't *have* to pay to send money.

Oh thanks for that Ange, I hadn't realised that was how it worked now. I had aleady agreed to pay the fee (dog charity) and thought I was going to be charged twice. I only sent a paypal payment a couple of weeks ago and it went thro without all that gubbins.