UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - November 2008

Jacobean

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning.

We moved back into our old bedroom last night. The bed was so comfy but I just couldn't sleep too well. Doesn't matter to me as I can always go for a nap any time or early tonight.

Alex - best of luck for this afternoon. Today just go through formulae or bullet point information. Don't go reading chapters or anything. It will affect your performance this afternoon if you do a full study session. You've worked hard.

Good thoughts to Indy. :GroupHug:

:GroupHug: Snow and family.

Morning.

Good luck with the exam Alex :flowers:

I got up at 6.30am but went back to bed so I was out of Ruby's way till she went to work. I picked my book up and got really interested in it so carried on reading past my usual getting up time (7.30ish) only to fall asleep :rolleyes: Woke up at 9.15 feeling crap. I'm still in my pyjamas. I really need to get moving but just feel "uuuurrrrrrrrgggghhh".

Ok don't panic, no ironing done yet :rolleyes: I went to the craft shop and bought some stuff to make cards. I have made one card and it looks like something a kid would make :laugh: :laugh: My snowman is huge instead of little and dainty :mecry: :mecry: I am going to have a small coffee before I take the dogs out to cheer myself up.

How did you enjoy your first trip to the millenium?

It was fab :biggrin: we were sat with all the players families etc right on the half way line in the middle tier, best seats in the house!! Ok so it wasn't the nest game but it was brilliant all the same :biggrin:

Hows you missus?? :flowers:

Good luck Alex :flowers:

Gems I am sure it looks lovely :flowers:

I'm sure the card is fine Julia. You are always going to criticise your own stuff and not be able to tell how good it is. I started out just stuffing stickers on cards. I'm sure my first cards were absolute rubbish. They're not much better now. :laugh: It's like everything else keep making them and you improve and learn new techniques and fashions as you go along.

Alex try not to panic. I nearly didn't go to one of mine and I passed. In a few hours it will all be over. Go home and rest for the remainder of the day. Have a you day later on.

Edited by Jacobean

:GroupHug: Wendy

Alex I never ever revised for exams and always did quite well. I figure if you don't know it going in on the day you never will. If I tried to revise everything started getting muddled up in my mind. I used to read the exam questions, panic, take deep breathes and then do bullet points on the key issues from which I then formulated my answers. I know we are all different and handle thing in our own way but please don't give up. If you fail you fail but if you don't go you will kick yourself. I did when I missed my last exam because I had a crisis of faith in myself.