UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

Morning all

Vet set me back a fortune yesterday, unfortunately Cosmic Cat's kidneys are not doing well. :mecry: Although she managed to sneeze a quiet impressive amount of snot on the vet after he'd taken some blood!!! :laugh: That's my girl!! :wub: Not sure what the outcome will be but she's eating, drinking, enjoying a little potter in the garden and even managed a swipe at Coopers nose last night, so right now she's happy and that will do me.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:GroupHug: Jacky and a very gentle :GroupHug: for Cosmic.

We are not going down to finish clearing the van today as I have a touch of the trots and that could be a disaster stuck in the car on the motorway. :unsure: :laugh:

Dogs are fed up as they haven't been out yet - same reason as above. Hopefully it will settle later and they can have their walkies on the Heath.

Morning, nice sunny day here. Landlords had put off their visit until today due to bad weather in SE, and as per usual the weather changes here to accommodate them. They must think it never rains in Wales.

Unhappy squitty puli here, something has upset her, can't think what. She refused breks and is lying there very miserable.

Today is gardening, tip visiting, bit of shopping and yet more decluttering. :rolleyes: Still awaiting news of poorly senior laptop and demented Blackberry, both with same repairer.

Good luck Lou let me know how you get on! :) I dont know what the next step is now? All paperwork/mortgages are sorted now on both sides so any ideas?

Ellie what car you getting? Bet its not as good as my metro with its go faster stripe! WOO!

Morning, didnt get to bed until gone three. Was playing Rock Band :

to Sparkles new car

We are off to the beach today :

Have a fab time at the beach :biggrin:

I am rather excited :elefant:

Ellie what car you getting? Bet its not as good as my metro with its go faster stripe! WOO!

I don't know :biggrin: I think a fiesta :elefant:

Ellie maybe having your old car Cheryl :rolleyes:

Once our mortgage was done it was surveys, drainage reports and plans to extensions called for, then we paid a large amount of money to our useless solicitor, mortgage company sent money over, then complete!

How are Beau's tootsies this morning Alex :wub:

One of them looked a little better but the really bad one where he's chewed the fur off was still very red. I wrapped it in vetwrap so he couldn't chew and it was still on at lunchtime, thankfully :wub:

I had a very strange email yesterday from a Spanish lady. :wacko: From what I can make out my brother owes her 120 euros. She is in Valencia and he was off to Benidorm 3 weeks ago :rolleyes:

Thankfully not your problem matey :wink:

Jacky and Cosmic :GroupHug:

We are off to the beach today :biggrin:

Hope you took your camera :wink:

Afternoon.

I'll have you know I have discussed transport runs in here.

Not long been up and boy did I have some dreams. Scooby got out and I couldn't find him anywhere. He woke me up and I said to Martyn thank god for that! Only poor little fella had really bad hiccups and started panicing. Fine now obviously. That was about 6am. Then I had a dream someone had thrown me a surprise birthday party. Lots of family were there in this pub. No-one in real life that I would recognise. Really weird. Then they started making announcements and saying you haven't seen so and so for years and they were pulled out. Part of it I kept waffling to people saying I would love to meet up with 2 girls from school. I lost touch and they were my best friends. We went to night school to learn how to play the trumpet and had a scream. Well they were there so the 3 of us were hugging and crying loads. We left the pub and went into another one for a drink. They told me along the way actually it was a Trombone we had gone to lesssons for. All the memories came flooding out and it was great. Then we thought we had best get back to the pub and I was in a car with them. At some point this changed and I was suddenly in the car with hubby (who wasn't Martyn either) we had KFC. We stopped for some reason and there was a couple having a raging argument. Then he got out of the car and I was driving on my own. Then I woke up. Really weird. I woke up feeling really flat because those 2 lovely ladies don't exist and never did in real life.

Alex our Fergus is the same. Onlead he can be a horror with other dogs. Off he's fine. Only unfortunately he frightens the beejeezus out of people when he approaches them or their dogs. He's a big lad. So we can't win with him. Bracken copies every thing he does so he can be a swine if his brother kicks off as well. Only he doesn't know what he's doing it for.

Hope Cosmic cat can be treated and is with you a good while yet Jacky. :GroupHug:

Edited by Jacobean