UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

Penny no I didn't find out what caused the rumble. I've put it down to funder.

Jacky :GroupHug: for Cosmic cat.

Alex sending :GroupHug: :GroupHug: for Beau and Timmy.

If I have forgotten to mention anyone I am sorry :GroupHug:

I got my car back this morning :biggrin: It was the battery so won't cost a fortune or so Andrew at the garage assures me. After hooking the battery up to diagnostic machinery he has pronounced it healthy but there is something causing a drain. I did leave the hazard lights on for some hours by mistake so we are putting it down to that.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoke to a nice man at Energywatch yesterday (thank you Claz). He said he would write to npower, and get it sorted out for me. I am amazed, I always have to do everything, so it makes a lovely change to have someone else deal with a problem.

I have been having a major de-clutter in my sons room. Found mould on the walls, so washed them with bleach. Then looked at my new t shirt and trousers (black) I have bleach marks on them :mecry: :mecry:

I have been to the hairdressers and now have short for me hair :ohmy:

Glad to see the gsd in Warrington has a rescue space, shocked to see on another site that according to one poster someone else has took the place of W.A.W. :ohmy:

please note we are still out there, honest :mecry:

Edited by Red Rotties

Is the mould on an outside wall? Wondering if you have a leaky gutter or something so the wall is getting very wet. I had that problem in my old house. Turned out the flat roof on the bathroom needed replacing. I always wear old clothes around the house because I always get bleach on myself. Plus I live with disgusting dogs so get covered in mud and slobber. Previous generations had it right really wearing pinnies while they did their chores.

Pleased you have someone helping you with n power. Can make the world of difference knowing someone is on your side and can help you.

I suppose I should go have my brekkie. Have done a wash so will shove that on the line as it's just finished. Lovely sunny day here.

I don't suppose you're in a position to set them right are you Lesley. It's dreadful the assumptions that can be made on the internet.

I really want to try and make a go of book-keeping and maybe admin for small businesses but don't know how best to market at all. It's driving me nuts.

Edited by Jacobean

I have just bought some absolutely gorgeous red silk embroidered William Morris fabric, made by Sanderson, this is about as posh as you can get, it sells for £70 a metre, I got a remnant for very posh posh dog collars.

Glad to see the gsd in Warrington has a rescue space, shocked to see on another site that according to one poster someone else has took the place of W.A.W. :ohmy:

please note we are still out there, honest :mecry:

We know :GroupHug:

Michelle, have you got a local Business Link you can arrange a meeting with for some guidance/advice?