UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they are great arnt they. today i sent a text to say i had a clogging headache. " i wash you fill bitter son" was the reply :laugh: :laugh: Im assuming he wants me to feel better rather than bitter, or at least i hope so :laugh:

Yes most amusing use of the English language.Mine was from the one who is supposed to understand we will only be friends as he is married :rolleyes: Most of my friends don't offer to kiss me all over my 'boady' strangely enough :laugh: Infact I think he is possibly the only one to offer this service that I can recall.

Kelly join us in the pizzedd off corner but at least we have that Grohl light at the end of our tunnel,not long now :wub:

Sorry yours isn't, Kelly :flowers: Please do *something* before you end up ill through it :hug:

Kelly please listen to the Oook and others, time and time again you post that you are struggling with work and dog training and college and lord knows what else. You really sound like you are trying to juggle too many balls and just getting though a day sounds a struggle :GroupHug:

if you don't slow down your body/mind will eventually be forced to make you and when that happens its very unpleasant

I have been there and I did not listen soon enough ( my body made me stop ) I don't know if I would have taken my own advice back then but its not going to stop me offering it now because I really have seen the light

Please put yourself first :GroupHug:

Call that a large :mad:

Thats wot I was thinking :wink:

you don't need to fill the glass to the top :rolleyes: there's plenty more in the bottle and plenty more bottles :D

Does anyone else keep more alcohol in the house then they can drink in a year :unsure:

:GroupHug: for Jules, Muckyhen and Shazzy and anyone else having a pants time :GroupHug:

If you're opening a bottle of white, I'll grab a glass Murtle :flowers:

of course you can have a bottle glass of white....

Khanu :GroupHug:

HLGS :partytime: really glad work is good (I have a small envelope going in the post for you tomorrow, sorry it is soooooo late :flowers:)

Edited by murtle

Kelly join us in the pizzedd off corner but at least we have that Grohl light at the end of our tunnel,not long now :wub:

I shall join you :D Hurrah for the Foos. They are literally getting me through the day, every time I feel like tw@ting someone I plug in my ipod and listen to them (or Nickelback slightly embarrassingly, I seem slightly obsessed with their "All the right reasons" album)

Kelly please listen to the Oook and others, time and time again you post that you are struggling with work and dog training and college and lord knows what else. You really sound like you are trying to juggle too many balls and just getting though a day sounds a struggle :GroupHug:

I don't know how i can stop though - seriously. We can't afford for me to take time off from work, we just get by each month as it is and it's just getting worse with rising bills, fuel and food.

I'm not giving up on college, not when I've almost completed the 2nd year out of 3. The hope of being able to do something different is the only reason I manage to get to work each day.

I have started looking around for another job, but it's not like CFD engineers are commonly needed, and any job would need to match my current salary too. I am seriously hoping that this hostile take over actually happens because either 1) I'll be made redundant so can bugger off and do something else or 2) (and probably more likely) techy peeps will be kept on and it will possibly open up more avenues for me and other techy folk.

I do understand what everyone is saying and although I will ignore you all I'm not doing it lightly :flowers: I know my health suffers, I am currently a very horrible person to live with and frankly my OH deserves a medal for bravery half the time. I know that if you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got, I just don't see what I can change right now. I see lots of things that can change in the future, just not right now.

I am going to look at the way I run the engineering team though, and see where I can make changes.

Thank you all for letting me vent though - it helps just a little :flowers: