UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

Ok well all you need to say to them is things won't be lying around when you have a pup anyway otherwise pup will be running off with stuff. Mind you I'm guessing that won't stop them waffling at you anyway. It's up to you how you run your own home. I think I would be tempted to say you don't tell them how to run their lives and they're in your house. Criticising you doesn't help and gets you down. However I cut most of my family off 10 years ago. So maybe I'm not the best to advise. :laugh:

The fabric is gorgeous Laura.

Edited by Jacobean

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RMF 1: I have a nedache.

RMF 2: I did my food shopping at lunchtime so at least that's out of the way.

RMF 3: It's sunny outside.

RMF 4: I am stuck in the office until at least 4.30.

RMF 5: I am bored witless.

RMF 6: I am v excited about my noo stair runner/landing 100% wool Berber carpet wot I have ordered off eBay, it will be such a luxury to walk barefoot on carpet as it's been bare floorboards for over two years!

I think that's it for now :huh:

don't tempt me. i just don't understand people sometimes. other times i wanna hang out the window and yell at the top of my voice... erm something i can't repeat here.

do thease wonderful lookign collars have a website?

because of the state of the front room. there is boxes everywhere and yes its untidy. but it wont always be like this we just need to get things like book cases and stuff to store things in.

alright i will admit to the pile of dirty laundry in the kitchean but its smaller than it was this morning i just ran out of room on the dryer to hang stuff on.

i seriously unhappy now, fing families.

Well it's probably best for all to finish unpacking (if that's what the boxes are) before bringing a dog home, but you haven't found a cav in rescue just yet anyway have you? I don't think dogs are fussed about dirty laundry, other than wanting to lie on it or run off with it :laugh:

It's really your decision, not theirs :flowers:

Spoke to a nice man at Energywatch yesterday (thank you Claz). He said he would write to npower, and get it sorted out for me. I am amazed, I always have to do everything, so it makes a lovely change to have someone else deal with a problem.

I have been having a major de-clutter in my sons room. Found mould on the walls, so washed them with bleach. Then looked at my new t shirt and trousers (black) I have bleach marks on them :mecry: :mecry:

The mould could just be caused by condensation, especially if the clutter has been up against the walls. Glad Energywatch are helping - they really do take the pressure off :flowers:

Tesco shop came - seems I got more for my money than I thought :blush: so they're off the hook :rolleyes: :laugh:

Love the fabric Laura, especialy the William Morris :wub:

because of the state of the front room. there is boxes everywhere and yes its untidy. but it wont always be like this we just need to get things like book cases and stuff to store things in.

alright i will admit to the pile of dirty laundry in the kitchean but its smaller than it was this morning i just ran out of room on the dryer to hang stuff on.

My house is like that a lot of the time, unless you have a problem with dogs in your laundry, or for some reason are storing boxes full of cyanide in your living room, who cares! I am pretty sure my dogs are not at all bothered by my dirty laundry heap, and the cats love it. Send your relatives to visit me, I will give them a heart attack with the sheer number of random items strewn around the house. Or possibly a broken neck.

Well it's probably best for all to finish unpacking (if that's what the boxes are) before bringing a dog home, but you haven't found a cav in rescue just yet anyway have you? I don't think dogs are fussed about dirty laundry, other than wanting to lie on it or run off with it :laugh:

It's really your decision, not theirs :flowers:

i might have found one i just been keeping it quiet. not wanting to count my chickens an all :P

yes the boxes are all our posessions and i am slowly going through them and unpacking. but i have to get dishes washed and make sure hubby has clean clothes to go to work in. aahh i could scream i was in a good mood this morning.

oh and apparently my nephew has a willy fixation, his own not other peoples.

Yes and before long they'll be breaking their necks over dog toys. I'm forever tripping over something of the dogs' here. No good having a pristine home with a dog cos it just won't stay like that. You will want to keep your washing off the floor probably because pups do like to pee in that. :laugh:

Umm don't want to rain on your parade but I had a beautiful Berber stair carpet in one house..........it didn't last long and that was with 2 dogs!!!

I know it will be ruined by the time I move, but I only paid £135 including delivery and am laying it myself, so it's really just for the time being until I move in a year or two :flowers:

I am more worried about Lily cat pizzing on it like she did with the last carpet or clawing it :angry: Thankfully that was an old manky one left behind when I moved in, but I have a Bissell and I am going to clip her claws (she loathes her claws being clipped so if I do them it has to be one at a time) so I am hoping it will last me a couple of years but if not then at least it'll be a temporary treat for my feets :rolleyes:

i might have found one i just been keeping it quiet. not wanting to count my chickens an all :P

yes the boxes are all our posessions and i am slowly going through them and unpacking. but i have to get dishes washed and make sure hubby has clean clothes to go to work in. aahh i could scream i was in a good mood this morning.

Agree with everything they say, be ultra polite and then when they leave stick two fingers up at their backs and dance around the room kicking the mess around :flowers: :laugh: If it were me I'd add more mess each time they visited :rolleyes:

Ooh forgot - Raven and Pumpkin were playing last night - full on chasing, stalking, pouncing & wrestling :laugh: :wub: My big, agressive demoncat has turned into a big pussycat :wub:

heh i dropped hints at hubby last time we were shopping about a nice wicker laundry basket i saw, but in any case it doesnt bother me as yes its already dirty, it just annoys me how different i am to my family. ok this place isnt perfect and isnt ever likely to be, but its loved and were happy here surely that is all that matters!!

part of me thinks that it is a conspiracy to stop me doing it as when i do get it mother can't visit as she is VERY allergic to dog's. but then i think i am being paranoid........ :dry:

Spoke to a nice man at Energywatch yesterday (thank you Claz). He said he would write to npower, and get it sorted out for me. I am amazed, I always have to do everything, so it makes a lovely change to have someone else deal with a problem.
Glad a regional office is sorting it, it really takes the pressure off that way. What's the case reference? I'll keep an eye on it for you :flowers:

my new hair
Blonde Rotties!

Nice cut (getting mine shorn Saturday) (before the flight :ohmy: ).

I have taxed car, picked up 3 parcels from Sorting Office (Athlon Processor, Book off Ebay & tutu (don't ask) ) and posted (finally) my garden stuff to Helen tegk. Scoffed a tiny pizza and am now off to work again.

Be good :lily: while I'm gone :wavey:

I love having a puppy, the house now has a proper smell.... of soggy stinky dog, methinks Izzie might need a bath which she should enjoy if her fascination with leaping into the pond is anything to go by :laugh: The poor fish were so traumatised i've had to fence the pond off, i stupidly had thought the wire covering the pond would keep Izzie out of it but she rapidly proved me wrong :laugh: