UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try waving your hand dismissively at them and saying 'bah'. I find it very effective.

Did you solve your Breakfast Mystery?

wont work tried it, i think if i get any more comments i will suggest they sort it out themselves.... brother also said bringing a dog into here would be "unfair" i dont know weather to cry or kill him.

yes i vaguely remembered cereal for breakfast so i had cake and milkshake for lunch :P

that hair looks nice!

Oh Lesley I'm liking your new hair cut.

Have had Malted Wheaties. Guess I'll be going to the loo soon. Scooby pulled a face but had one off me. :laugh:

Why are they saying you having a dog would be unfair? Have you asked their reasons.

Edited by Jacobean

Why are they saying you having a dog would be unfair? Have you asked their reasons.

because of the state of the front room. there is boxes everywhere and yes its untidy. but it wont always be like this we just need to get things like book cases and stuff to store things in.

alright i will admit to the pile of dirty laundry in the kitchean but its smaller than it was this morning i just ran out of room on the dryer to hang stuff on.

i seriously unhappy now, fing families.

:wavey:

Been busy so just popping in for a pit stop and a coffee. Been to the dump 3 times, noo haircut, and was going to do some bits in town, but surprise surprise, its pizzing again :rolleyes: So indoor jobs for me now. Sians off at a friends helping them paint :unsure: and Jay is stuck to the PC. Kenza is at the vets for booster and healthcheck at 6.10

Errrrr.. now Ive forgotten what I was gonna say.... I spect lll be back....(oh lordy, Im turning into Jazz :laugh: )