UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

Excellent stuff :flowers:

Am looking forward to my tea now. Will be having chicken kiev and chips.

I actually think Issies medication is no longer working. She is getting really fat and yet we're cutting her food down. She has a thyroid problem and so far the meds have helped it. She hasn't started all the chewing of her feet etc though. Don't know what to think really. She's not exactly that active at the moment as her eyesight is going and of course she's feeling her age. She's a really old bird now.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello

Yet again today I am home late.

Stupid feckwit of a coworker decided to tell my arsewipe of a manager that he would have a model ready by tomorrow. Today a 5.30 seconds before I was about to leave my manager starts having a go at me as my team member hasn't even looked at the fecking geometry yet, let alone tried to run a simulation with it. The job is for one of our agents in Greece or somewhere and they have booked a meeting for Friday to show the model to the prospects, on the back of the engineer telling my boss that e would have it running by today.

So I was at work until 7 trying to get the fecking thing to run. The geometry is crap, in one version half the parts are missing so I'm having to bring it in via another method, which means i don't have full control over the geometry which makes simplifying and filling holes and gaps very difficult.

Tomorrow my engineer is not going to know what has hit him. I'm doubly pissed off because when I gave him the job on Thursday last week I asked him to look at the geometry on that day to make sure it was OK, so the agent could ask for better if needed. I then also told him that I knew he was taking a training course this week and that i had told the sales manager that he wouldn't be able to start work on it until next week. Sales manager was fine with it, but when he spoke to the engineer on Monday this week, the engineer said he would get it done by Wednesday - prick! Sales manager is fuming, I'm beyond fuming. It's not like I have anything else to do at the moment, we've lost 2 engineers recently so the work load has doubled, the saleman aren't making target so we are getting added pressure from them and now I have an engineer who is promising things he can't possibly deliver.

I'm so beyond stressed it's not funny. Breckins training has been almost non existent the last few weeks, so I'm well behind on my training plan for college and really don't know whether I'll be able to claw it back. I've got college assignments coming out of my ears, and I'm at college for a week from 9th June. God knows what's going to be waiting for me at work when I return.

OH is working nights and I haven't seen him for days, when he isn't working he is out with cadets which I know is very important to him (and to the kids) but right now everything feels just all too much.

I just want to walk out the door and keep walking and leave everything behind and that really really isn't like me at all. I feel like I'm losing myself.......

well i dont have a hope in hell of catching up on over 2mths of rmf so i wont bother, still fighting my way through the thread in the archive - I see things havent changed in some places then...

I feel strangely happy/sad to be back, so much pain has happened since I havent been here (sorry to all those i havent been able to offer support to) , but I feel a bit happier to be back amongst friendly 'faces' (sorry I am waffling)

Hello

Yet again today I am home late.

Stupid feckwit of a coworker decided to tell my arsewipe of a manager that he would have a model ready by tomorrow. Today a 5.30 seconds before I was about to leave my manager starts having a go at me as my team member hasn't even looked at the fecking geometry yet, let alone tried to run a simulation with it. The job is for one of our agents in Greece or somewhere and they have booked a meeting for Friday to show the model to the prospects, on the back of the engineer telling my boss that e would have it running by today.

So I was at work until 7 trying to get the fecking thing to run. The geometry is crap, in one version half the parts are missing so I'm having to bring it in via another method, which means i don't have full control over the geometry which makes simplifying and filling holes and gaps very difficult.

Tomorrow my engineer is not going to know what has hit him. I'm doubly pissed off because when I gave him the job on Thursday last week I asked him to look at the geometry on that day to make sure it was OK, so the agent could ask for better if needed. I then also told him that I knew he was taking a training course this week and that i had told the sales manager that he wouldn't be able to start work on it until next week. Sales manager was fine with it, but when he spoke to the engineer on Monday this week, the engineer said he would get it done by Wednesday - prick! Sales manager is fuming, I'm beyond fuming. It's not like I have anything else to do at the moment, we've lost 2 engineers recently so the work load has doubled, the saleman aren't making target so we are getting added pressure from them and now I have an engineer who is promising things he can't possibly deliver.

I'm so beyond stressed it's not funny. Breckins training has been almost non existent the last few weeks, so I'm well behind on my training plan for college and really don't know whether I'll be able to claw it back. I've got college assignments coming out of my ears, and I'm at college for a week from 9th June. God knows what's going to be waiting for me at work when I return.

OH is working nights and I haven't seen him for days, when he isn't working he is out with cadets which I know is very important to him (and to the kids) but right now everything feels just all too much.

I just want to walk out the door and keep walking and leave everything behind and that really really isn't like me at all. I feel like I'm losing myself.......

Give up what you're able to and take some time out for yourself and remember that your employers can replace you but you can't. Take some time off sick if you can :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

edited for spelling - again :rolleyes:

Edited by mooandboo

Sorry Kelly, I was typing as you were :GroupHug: I don't "know" you, so far be it for me to tell you what to do, but I really do hope you can find someway of relieving the work stress in your life :GroupHug:

Thanks Ange :flowers: It was a loooong post :blush02:

Normally I do ok, I know I moan on here at times, but I usually just need to get it out and just get on with it. But right now I could quite easily walk into work and tell them to stick it.

Sadly it's not going to happen, we need the money and that's that. Everyone is going on about house prices dropping, but it's not round here. We couldn't even afford to move to a smaller house anymore and downsize so I could cut back on work.

I keep dreaming of starting up a behavioural/training business now i'm almost through my foundation degree, but with everything else going on I just don't have the time or energy. I really miss being part of the aircadets (although i tag along at times with OH as a helper when needed) but i just can't fit it in.

I feel like I've managed to get myself stuck on some rails with no way off.

Welcome back Loobie :liebe94:

Sorry things are tough, Shazzy & Sarah :flowers:

Glad the job is working out well, Sam.

Sorry yours isn't, Kelly :flowers: Please do *something* before you end up ill through it :hug:

Have you sacked the dog walker yet :D
:blush02: Yes & no - she's a bit formidable so I sent an email. And I got an Out Of Office Reply saying she was on holiday until the 2nd and to phone her assistant if it was urgent. So I'm waiting :whistle:

If you go back a bit you can see the lovely cards Sandra made for me. Might bring a smile :)
I just did, they are fab. Bet you're chuffed.