UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheryl if my staff came to me and said they wanted to look at opportunities for career advancement, i'd welcome it (not that they do, they just ask for more money :rolleyes:) - i only got to my position by showing interest in other things - i used to be my retiring boss's secretary once upon a time. A few jobs later, I am now MD... if you want to do something do it and don't let anyone stand in your way. :flowers:

RMF: i now have a migrane

RMF2: have phone vet on update on hissing spitting ball of fluff foster cat who went for blood and urine tests today. he had to be sedated :huh:

Natalie, Please go back to the docs. :GroupHug:

Dutch scientist has manged to regenerate rainforest to provide habitat for orang utans in four years :ohmy: It's benefitting the climate in the area as well as the wildlife - so good to have a glimmer of hope for the future.

:biggrin: That would be great news.

Vonny, thats very sad. :( :GroupHug:

I should not be here, I have a hair appointment in 15 minutes, I have packing to do, I have to go to Sainsburys and buy stuff for my mum, things she can't get in France. I have to walk Indy, everytime I've tried so far the heavens have opened and he doesn't do rain. I have an aural migraine. We are leaving at 5am tomorrow. I have to make a picnic for the journey, one for humans and one for dogs. I am sure I am going to forget something important. Bertie was sick outside the front door when we came back from our walk. I think that's my winge over.

:GroupHug:

My dartboard is worn out now on my back and I really don't want to go and buy another one thanks. :ohmy: :biggrin:

:GroupHug:

Jules, :GroupHug: I know how that feels.

Lots of poorly / upset /tired people around today. :(

RMF, my house is now online and we are going to view another house tonight :biggrin:

RMF2: have phone vet on update on hissing spitting ball of fluff foster cat who went for blood and urine tests today. he had to be sedated :huh:

What the vet ?

It's possible. It is one of those wierd Bengal things after all and it did pretend it was being killed the last time said tests were attempted. The vet did look a bit shocked... so maybe he chilled out once he'd been sedated, fell over and pinned said Bengal to floor and was more easily able to extract liquids.

Thank you for your messages and :GroupHug:

My docs are so crap. My doctor isn't in today so I couldn't get in to see him and all other doc appointments had gone so I have to ring back at 8am tomorrow to get an appointment for tomorrow morning. I was told if I was that bad then I should go to the walk-in-centre at the local hospital and wait for about 2 hours to see someone there !!

Not happy :(

So, I will ring back in the morning to get to see MY doctor who has been treating me for my problem. My stomach was so bad at work that I had to undo my trousers to relieve the bloated feeling ...... trouble is everytime I stood up I had to remember otherwise my trousers would have been down by my ankles which could of been embarassing :blush02:

what is mastic gum? never heard of it

on a brighter note, the sun is shining :)

RMF 1: When I voted today, I had to put my ballot papers into a cardboard box, face down, unfolded. The last time I voted, I think it was a plastic box, folded. The time before a metal box, folded.

Now what has happened to the plastic and metal boxes? They can't have worn out surely? :unsure:

Oh well, one way to waste some taxes and trees I suppose :angry: :rolleyes:

And why couldn't I fold them? Volunteers have been unfolding ballot papers for eons! Lazy b*st*ds :laugh:

RMF2: Gyp has to wear a muzzle at the vets for obvious reasons, but the vet told me to 'pinch' behind her ears (Gyps, not the vets) to take her mind off the injection. Now pinching's gotta hurt, but a muzzle is harmless. So what's the point of pinching my dog? :angry:

RMF3: Ain't it funny how things dawn on you days after someone says something to you? :wacko: :laugh:

RMF4: A guy at work told me he had a dream about me :unsure: and that the dream was about someone jumping under my train :angry: "Thanks D*ckhead"!

RMF5: No That's it with the RMFs for the moment, maybe I'll see if I can find a train to drive :wacko:

Not kept up at all today. been chasing round wholesalers and ASDA. Also ive just had my final trip to the dentist and had the 4th and final tooth out. If it wasnt hard enough eating on one side, i now have open holes on both sides of my mouth. soup and ice cream for the next few weeks then :laugh:

Natalie, i used to suffer something similar and found out (after the delights of a camera down my throat) that i simply produce too much acid. I found a change in diet and a wonder drug called Lansoprazole (sp) worked wonders. Its not a total cure all but it helps ease the pain and with some thought about what you are eating its much more managable :)