UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today I'm having a chat with a local schools head as a friend put me forward for a job. I know I can do the job but I'm nervous as hell as it's been 7yrs since I last signed and the child I'd be working with has no speech.

Can't believe May is here already, if I get this job it starts in June - then it's only 6 more months to Christmas :D

We are off to an Auto Sleepers rally today at Newark, near Nottingham.

Never been to one before so not sure what to expect.

Be back late Monday

Have a good weekend everyone.

Barbara

May day by Sara teesdale

A delicate fabric of bird song

Floats in the air,

The smell of wet wild earth

Is everywhere.

That is really lovely, and I'd not heard it before, thanks for posting it, it has really cheered me up.

Up till 2:30am struggling to fix something that I broke through sheer idiocy because I was stupidly working tired at 11pm, then absolutely had to stay up and fix as it's probably the busiest site I manage and loses a pile of money if it's down during the day. Got up this morning because the Mollydog was yodelling outside my door :rolleyes: , then happy Bengals leapt on me when I was holding a full tin of cat food, and covered me in tuna Yelled and flung Bungles in all directions. Felt bad about flinging Bungles (not that it bothered them for more than about haf a second... :glare: ) And it's raining.

But now I am going to go out and make an effort to appreciate :

The world on the first of May

Shining after the rain?

I may go bak to bed afterwards though. :laugh:

Morning

Happy May Day. It would've been my Bridge Baby Tanzi's 23rd birthday today :wub: Still miss you, Cuckoo :wub:

:GroupHug:

Today I'm having a chat with a local schools head as a friend put me forward for a job. I know I can do the job but I'm nervous as hell as it's been 7yrs since I last signed and the child I'd be working with has no speech.

Can't believe May is here already, if I get this job it starts in June - then it's only 6 more months to Christmas :D

Good luck :flowers:

Im thinking of selling a new range of Trallwm Farm summer wear.

Can I have peoples opinion please.

Its all designed for everyday wear carrying out usual stuff you would expect at Trallwm Farm

Trallwm farm cool to rule

Brilliant!! :laugh:

Sun is shining here, but it won't last long according to the forecast :(

Morning :)

I always think of that today too Cheryl :laugh: :laugh: When I was a teenager, I used to read Riders on a constant loop, I loved it.

I am having a lazy morning cos Danny is off school :) It is used as a polling station. We are going riding later :elefant:

Poor Lily is missing Pluto :( We only got Lily because she had to be homed with Spook and I always called her out spare cat,( we are only meant to have four :rolleyes: ) We were looking for a friend for Pluto and it was actually Lily that was his best mate in the end :( The other cats mainly stay upstairs :rolleyes:

I found this old FRED telling the story :wub:

Happy May Day. It would've been my Bridge Baby Tanzi's 23rd birthday today :wub: Still miss you, Cuckoo :wub:

:GroupHug:

Just watched Embarassing Bodies programme for the first time! It was on vaginas and poor OH had to turn his chair away and clap his hands over his ears. His face when he accidentally looked at the screen during a closeup shot was priceless

:biglaugh:

My OH wandered in while I was watching that...he wasn't embarrassed, just amazed at the number of women who had no idea what those parts of their bodies were called! Mind you, he used to work at a hospital, so he should know I suppose.

He said he's not so sure about watching the one tonight though..its the mens' turn for their bits! :laugh: