UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RMF: I have got a really, really big headache. It feel like my hair hurts, if you know what I mean :wacko:

Oh I do, I do :GroupHug:

Just starting our walk this morning in a wood we often go to and met a man with 2 Goldies. He was carrying one over his shoulders so I asked if everything was OK. He sobbed no it wasn't. He was a big chap, 6ft, looked like a rugby player but he was knackered, gawd knows how far he'd had to carry his dog. I then asked if there was owt I could do but apart from open the gate for him there wasn't. He was going to dash to the vets. When he laid the dog in the back of his car the poor thing was totally lifeless :( I hope everything turned out OK, don't know if I will ever find out :(

I am poorly today, well have been for about 6 weeks now, being treated for acid indigestion and inflamed stomach lining ....not at all pleasant and medication just doesn't seem to be helping

should go back to the docs but guess I fear what he might say it is ....as in its something more serious :(

has your doctor tested you for H. Pylori? I suffered with something similar for months and have just got a diagnosis. :flowers:

Edited by houndzrus

Just starting our walk this morning in a wood we often go to and met a man with 2 Goldies. He was carrying one over his shoulders so I asked if everything was OK. He sobbed no it wasn't. He was a big chap, 6ft, looked like a rugby player but he was knackered, gawd knows how far he'd had to carry his dog. I then asked if there was owt I could do but apart from open the gate for him there wasn't. He was going to dash to the vets. When he laid the dog in the back of his car the poor thing was totally lifeless :( I hope everything turned out OK, don't know if I will ever find out :(

That's a horrible feeling isn't it.You are left wondering what happened and hoping it was an ok outcome but feeling sick inside knowing it probably isn't :GroupHug: :flowers:

I am home from work and have been hit by a massive dose of the blues. Good job I see my therapist at 6, innit. I don't know what's wrong with me. I've been feeling really good, but I woke this morning feeling a bit 'off' and it's got progressively worse :wacko: I don't see Ro now until Saturday, which might contribute to it. He's at his Dad's tonight, then he's got a sleepover for his friends birthday on Friday. Urgh.

I need to take lots of pictures of jewellery and books when I get home from therapist as it's a 5p listing day on Ebay. And I guess I better fit eating in somewhere too.

Oh god, I'm a mardy moaning old bitch tonight.

To anybody who has a nedache, or is feeling sad, or just generally feeling carp :GroupHug:

This is what my dogs are having for tea .... 3 lbs of mince, cauliflower, sprouts, organic beetroot, apples, carrots, swede, peas, garlic, stock and kelp, added to which will be some brown rice.

1-5.jpg

What am I having? Frozen pizza :rolleyes:

gempony024.jpg

No wonder Bojangles was growling. Someone was eating his dinner

:biglaugh:

random please let my dog come home court pic

meet sonny

sonny.jpg

That's a stunning dress Sonny :wub;

:sad02: :GroupHug: