UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to go now and make Rani's bed up ( with leaves not a duvet )

have the clinic on Saturday so hope to get online on Sunday

just had a facebook chat with Terri incapuppy ( did not know you could do that so thats rather cool ) and a brief exchange of emails with Mark

time differance is a pain in the bum sometimes

:wavey:

Hi Sam :flowers:

Melf is bonkers :huh: last night we were chatting about things you;re scared of [clowns, earwigs etc] Melf is scared of woodlice. Her thinking is that if an animal needs armour it must be dangerous/poisonous or both.

We then got on to birds [which she's not comfortable with either]. She can cope with one or two but not flocks. She then explained this by saying that if someone tied bits of bread to her head and made her stand in Trafalgar Square she'd not like it all those birds landing on her :unsure: she can't understand why ths made me laugh so much. If someone to kidnapped you, tied bread to your head and forced you to stand in Trafalgar Square, the pigeons would be the least of your problems surely? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I had an RMF which I've forgotten.

Anyone live near Newquay in Wales? :unsure:

Owl is down that way somewhere :flowers:

I need to go to Aberystwyth today to buy beer. Tis boring but necessary. I also need to buy noo shelving for me larder. busy busy

Very best of luck to those in court today. Also thinking pigeons stay away from melf thoughts cos there's loads of em in Liverpuddle.

Good luck to Becks.

Bracken is no better this morning. Martyn has taken the day off work so an eye can be kept on him all day. I'm leaning more towards thinking it's a nasty bug at the moment.

Echinacea is good but I think you've said you've been taking that for a while Edith? It only helps you for so long so you need to have a gap where you don't take any. I wonder if Manuka honey would help you.

Edited by Jacobean