UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

Hum, in that case it may help to know that some people can fire off their own asthma if they want to. If she's that much of a pain, then having a dog sounds like an excellent idea, means she will never come popping round when you don't want her! :D

glad to hear you have a prospect already.

thanks guys it means alot.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:GroupHug: for you who are feeling down in the dumps

I am poorly today, well have been for about 6 weeks now, being treated for acid indigestion and inflamed stomach lining ....not at all pleasant and medication just doesn't seem to be helping

should go back to the docs but guess I fear what he might say it is ....as in its something more serious :(

Michelle: hope Bracken is ok, :GroupHug: for him

May already .... where is this year going? My son's birthday in 3 weeks .... he keeps harping on about how other 8yr olds have mobile phones so can he have one please ..... not happy when I refuse - is it me or are kids growing up too quick these days?! I was about 18 yrs old when I got my first mobile phone !!!

I was the same with Polo. Oh how I long to marry Luke Alderton :wub: He's the perfect man :wub:

Isn't he though :wub: :wub: hands off he's mine I tell you MINE!! :fight:

Well I wouldnt give up sex just because my mother said.

Havent you got a porch she can sit in

Lesley you do make me snort :biglaugh: Hows you and Kyra?? :flowers:

Natalie :GroupHug: hope whatever it is gets sorted soon :flowers: I'd stick to your guns with your son, I didn't suffer because I didn't have what other kids did, if anything it prob did me some good! :laugh:

please shurrup all Fugees what know me and stop laughing

it would set her off, EVERYTHING sets her off and i have to be miserable to make her happy. age and sex doesnt bother me

The simple answer to that (and I know it's not really that simple because it's taken me 37 years) is to say "Feck it" and live your life for yourself. You are not put on this earth to make anyone - least of all your mother - happy but yourself. Her asthma/allergies/woe is me crap isn't your problem, it's hers.

Whoops, gone into an evil-mother-rant inadvertantly. Funny how that happens..... :rolleyes: :laugh:

I am home for lunch. I've spent all morning in an office on my own. Was rather pleasant really. Shame all internet access is barred, other than Hilton's own pages :wacko: And believe me, there's only so many times you can read them...... :laugh:

I told one of the other women in the finance office that 'our' boss STILL hasn't told my agency I'm finishing Friday - so maybe I am, maybe I'm not. I also told her about the admin job 'offer' and she says that they've been trying for longer than 2 months to fill it but can't because of the crap salary. It's £5.84 an hour and was advertised just above a waitressing job for £6 an hour :laugh: Woman reckons I should tell the admin manager that they're taking the piss at that salary and I would consider it for considerably more. I might do just that - just for the hell of it :biggrin:

Ciren - if your mum comes round you can always stick the dog in the garden - or better still stick your mum in the garden :laugh:

I am poorly today, well have been for about 6 weeks now, being treated for acid indigestion and inflamed stomach lining ....not at all pleasant and medication just doesn't seem to be helping

should go back to the docs but guess I fear what he might say it is ....as in its something more serious :(

Have you tried mastic gum? :flowers:

she does, she's also a self centered evil woman. look i sorry i am a little black cloud of doom today.

If she's a self centred evil woman you have every right to ignore her demands - your life will become easier when she realises she can't control you :flowers: :GroupHug:

3 months till my birthday :)

How old ????

RMF my mum is trying to guilt trip me into not gettign a dog :(

:rolleyes:

she's giving it then "i was sad that i won't be able to see your lovely house" i HATE it when she does that.

Send her a pic then :)

cause she is allergic to dogs

Get more than one, I would :laugh:

My sister came to visit about 6 months ago and has always 'had allergies' (doesn't stop

her having a cat though) and she was fine with my 3 dogs (and a lot of dog hair floating around)

PS I wanted to be on page 1 :mecry: :mecry:

sounds like a bit of not so subtle blackmail to me. If you get a dog I wont come round..................I think she needs to realise that you are an adult not a child to be told what to do by her mum! If the dog is in another room surely she would be ok. x

thanks guys, i don't usually let her get to me but today is a low day. so lets stop talking about her and do somehing more cheerful.

Elaine i liked the green stone necklace you made, do you ever do it in blue?

thanks guys, i don't usually let her get to me but today is a low day. so lets stop talking about her and do somehing more cheerful.

Elaine i liked the green stone necklace you made, do you ever do it in blue?

Nope. Well, yes. But it would be blue gemstone or a blue glass bead. Or something. :huh:

I need to go back to work. I can't be @rsed to go back to work. Monty's looking guilty about something, but I can find anything half eaten. So it might be something completely eaten. Oh, what fun jobbie watch is...... :laugh:

Dutch scientist has manged to regenerate rainforest to provide habitat for orang utans in four years :ohmy: It's benefitting the climate in the area as well as the wildlife - so good to have a glimmer of hope for the future.

Excellent! do you have a link?