UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some dogs don't cause allergic reactions. It depends on the type of fur. She can still visit if she would be ok if not in the same room. I'm very allergic to cats but am fine if they are kept away from me. I'm actually allergic to dogs when they first come here but for some reason I can get used to them after a while and am fine. Very odd. It's your home. You do what you want.

Have just seen your last post. Do you mean the allergic reaction kicks her asthma off?

My nephew is asthmatic but lives with 2 german shepherds. I can understand her concern if it kicks her other problems off.

I've been looking around for a Cav by the way but haven't found one yet. What sex and age are you looking for?

Edited by Jacobean

Some dogs don't cause allergic reactions. It depends on the type of fur. She can still visit if she would be ok if not in the same room. I'm very allergic to cats but am fine if they are kept away from me. I'm actually allergic to dogs when they first come here but for some reason I can get used to them after a while and am fine. Very odd. It's your home. You do what you want.

Have just seen your last post. Do you mean the allergic reaction kicks her asthma off?

My nephew is asthmatic but lives with 2 german shepherds. I can understand her concern if it kicks her other problems off.

I've been looking around for a Cav by the way but haven't found one yet. What sex and age are you looking for?

it would set her off, EVERYTHING sets her off and i have to be miserable to make her happy. age and sex doesnt bother me

Bojangles is DeeroundxGreyhoundxAngel

I am asthmatic,very badly when in the cells they had to move me to the excercise yard and a chair because I reacted to chemicals in there.

Bojangles sleeps on my bed but I never ever wheeze round him. Lots of animals are suitable for people with animals.Individual animals set people off.

There are quite a few breeds that don't cause allergies. Yorkshire Terriers, bichon frises, poodles (I think) and quite a few others but I know you fancy a Cav. If she was to say sit in your kitchen and the dog wasn't in there she may be fine. Asthma I'm not sure.

Edited by Jacobean

Very best of luck to those in court today. Also thinking pigeons stay away from melf thoughts cos there's loads of em in Liverpuddle.

Good luck to Becks.

Bracken is no better this morning. Martyn has taken the day off work so an eye can be kept on him all day. I'm leaning more towards thinking it's a nasty bug at the moment.

Echinacea is good but I think you've said you've been taking that for a while Edith? It only helps you for so long so you need to have a gap where you don't take any. I wonder if Manuka honey would help you.

I will try that i didnt realiseyou had to stop and start echinacea thank you

I always think of that today too Cheryl :laugh: :laugh: When I was a teenager, I used to read Riders on a constant loop, I loved it.

I was the same with Polo. Oh how I long to marry Luke Alderton :wub: He's the perfect man :wub:

If someone to kidnapped you, tied bread to your head and forced you to stand in Trafalgar Square, the pigeons would be the least of your problems surely? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

:wavey: Hello Sam.

she does, she's also a self centered evil woman. look i sorry i am a little black cloud of doom today.

Hum, in that case it may help to know that some people can fire off their own asthma if they want to. If she's that much of a pain, then having a dog sounds like an excellent idea, means she will never come popping round when you don't want her! :D

glad to hear you have a prospect already.