UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Aprils Antics

Jazz

Owl...I have some form of small tit type bird nesting in my loft...it will cause damage to the roof but we don't mind...I am that excited lol

Nipped to the shops..lost my purse, we t back to the car..not there, back to the shop..not there, got on the phone to the bank and wandered back to the car... trolley man came over just as I was cancelling my card....he had my purse!!

• Like 1

The rescue are trying trying to organise transport to get our next fosters to us. 2 Staffies, dad and daughter. Not had a good life, we are going to evaluate them and let them decompress as well as learn how to be dogs. They are 10 and 2.

• Like 1

Hope you can sort Merlin's dew claw out. Poor mite.

Well done Yantan and Ruby, and best of luck. 

I nipped out in car for 3/4 of an hour to collect a month's supply of Wispa's raw food. She was in a right mood when I got home, poor lass. Sulked for an hour and wouldn't have anything to do with me, even after I got her supper. Then she forgave me and ordered me out into garden to play with her and her collie friend next door but one.

There was nice clapping here last night, no fireworks or clattering pans, just clapping which would not have disturbed any infants sleeping. Then we all waved to each other. 

Drive is partly done, limestone base is there. Hoping neighbour will get it finished next week, but rain expected on and off from Monday, and very heavy rain on May Eve. 

Edited by owl

Hope your drive gets finished in time Owl. I always think people are talking to me when they use 'Eve' lol

So exciting Yantan. Look forward to seeing the old boy and his daughter relax and just become dogs.

Phew, glad you got your purse back Griff. Hope it was before you actually cancelled the card.

Did you manage to sort Merlin out Jazz?

It was the usual great effort here with the clapping last night. I used an old pan with a wooden spoon as clapping hurts my shoulder. Our neighbour had a little bell to shake. We've always had someone blowing a horn but didn't know quite where. Last night they decided to blow it from a bedroom window so we spotted them & waved at the end.