UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Aprils Antics

Jazz

just had a text. he is to sit in the car and they will load it. 

I was happily asleep, then bindi started choking, so awake from 6.20. then shut her in the bedroom. thought she was in the garden. I found her in time for breakfast.  its not her day

be safe xx

bindi went missing again. found her lying with the cuddly toys. some are bigger than her so didn't see her, just noticed her eyes moving lol

the 2nd parcel is coming today that I won. Cant remember what she said is in it. something for them of course

a lady is selling some small harnesses with writing on, caution, nervous, do not feed and no dogs. only £2 each, worth £10, so ive bought them. we were chatting about me fostering, so can use them for them, she put a lovely bed in for free. awww

A blackbird has just started to build a nest in the smallest of my outhouses. There is a gap over the door where she can get in. I saw her carrying moss in, so when she had flown off I quickly got a couple of things out of there that I may need. It's hers for the season now.

• Like 2

I'm sitting here listening to Mozart and trying not to get wound up by people acting irresponsibly and selfishly but they do make my blood boil.

I've got a home delivery for Saturday from Sainsburys and just looked in again to see the availability and the next 3 days are full of slots. Obviously that's for here and I do have priority. 

Gorgeous day here again and the wind has dropped so we'll be able to sit in the garden this afternoon.

Someone was made to pack up & go from a holiday house in town yesterday. They arrived on Monday much to the disgust of the neighbours who reported them to the police. I don't think people realise Cumbria has the most cases of Covid-19 after London and think they are going to escape the virus here. We don't need them bringing more cases with them either.

Edited by Yantan
Missing word
  • Like 1

lewis said the click and collect was quick and easy. everything was in carrier bags, so they put them in his car and he was away in minutes

I got the 2nd box of my winnings. its another bag of food. so loads of puppy food when needed, and a £5 voucher for another bag

Deluded facebook friend in USA has removed some photos and posts from her page. I was putting together a message to try and get her to see sense, but one of her more local friends who is a nurse had a few things to say and didn't mince words. Also the death from virus of a prominent anti-lockdown campaigner may have given her something to think about.

• Like 2

I hope she's getting help Owl, not just Facebook 'advice'

Well done Griff. Hopefully a step nearer to a legal resolution and fingers crossed no retribution from the hideous neighbours.

Hope the deluded holiday makers stay away Yantan. I get it is tempting to go to somewhere as beautiful and what must seem clean and fresh as Cumbria and the Lake District, especially if you live in a built up area and holiday letting agents are telling you it's ok to go. These are the real villains of the piece, even more than the stupid people who go.

Another day sitting in the sun and pottering around in the garden. Might have to brave the queue at Morrison's tomorrow. No deliveries or click and collect for us here, though they've started doing it for the very vulnerable, but we're out of fresh veg so needs must.

Don't think I thanked Blackmagic for the Tesco phone number, so thank you, my sister go on the vulnerable list.

Owl, pleased she has removed some nonsense...but sad it took someone's death to give her a nudge in the right direction.

Eve, so pleased you got your sister on the list. I am sure they won't accept it...I am sure there will be some more rubbish from them and their solicitor...mine might be a bit crap but she is polite and respectful...their solicitor solicitor matches them perfectly! I am also sure that it won't be long before you read of me having an "accident" 

I don't post half of what goes on...every day is an experience!

Glad the phone number worked.

A farmer near my home  called the police about wild  campers on her land.-van. trailer, tent and windbreaks to surround the tent and van.  The police quickly sent them home. They left her a Police Notice saying 'stay home for our community. Do not put our lives   in danger.'

Why do some people think it doesn't apply to them. 

Spoke with my son in Romania tonight. They are no longer going to get a stamp form authorising them to be outside but must wear a mask and gloves when outside.