UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Aprils Antics

Jazz

these have helped me out by finishing off the treats, arnt they good? bindi is going mad, she has dropped something under the sofa, but I cant find it

sky has wacked up the tv bill, so will be ringing them today. still ned to ring the gas and see what they are up to

be safe xx

I have to package the 14kg bag of food up to send back to Zooplus. It sounds like they aren't planning on sending my feeding stand until they take delivery of the returned food. I've told them I expect it to be sent out before then. I'm not amused.

A neighbour further along the street has died of Covid-19 😱 She was elderly with underlying health issues but we are all still shocked.  She was a really nice lady.

• Sad 1

Well, that's not on is it Marion...their c*** up..not yours!!

Sorry to hear about your neighbour...sad when they are nice people

Raining and bloody freezing here. Just ordered face masks with filters for us all....if the government say we have to have them going out I am not wearing a big standard one lol

And now I have just had another request from Zooplus to describe the item that was sent in error or take a photo. I already did this yesterday! This might be my last ever order from them as they are really trying my patience. 

Griff very wise move to get the masks as I am sure we will be advised to wear them soon. There are a number of videos on YouTube showing you how to make a mask from a headscarf or large bit of material like a bandana which I have found interesting. We both have reusable washable masks but you never know  - we might need an extra one.

lewis got me some shopping, so have fresh chicken and potatoes roasting. I love roast

welfare lady has rung, im definitely on the vulnerable list, hasn't been taken off again. hopefully they wont change the system knowing people are applying, again

got to have a blood test. ill wait till the cough has gone

Im sorry about your neighbour xxx

I hope zooplus gets their act together soon x

That really doesn't sound like Zooplus normal customer service Yantan. So sorry you've had to go through that hassle. Also really sorry to hear about your neighbour. Really hits home when it's someone you know.

Why do you think we'll have to wear masks soon Griff? Is that going to be part of the relaxation of lockdown?

The Scottish government have said we can wear a mask if we want to but it is not compulsory. A. Mask does not protect you from catching the virus. It protects others from you passing on the virus when you are not aware that you infectious in the days before symptoms show.

If it is a washable one you must only wear it once and remove it very carefully to avoid getting any infection on you hands.It must be washed at 60 degrees.

You would wear it in an enclosed space such as public transport or supermarket.

Sorry aboutyourneighbour,yantan. The virus strikes anywhere and to anyone.

It sounds like Zooplus May have temporary workers in due to staff shortages. It cannot be easy for any business just now. So many are now struggling I wonder how many will survive the lockdown.

Enjoy your roast chicken,Jazz.

We had a chippy tonight. A treat for me as we have takeaways of any kind at home.I love a Chinese but they are all closed here. I think it is the threat of abuse because they are Chinese and the virus started in China.

We live between Chesterfield and Matlock.  All the takeaways round here..Chinese, Indian and chip shops are open.  My daughter lives the other side of Chesterfield, towards Eckington.  None of theirs are open at all, she's most peeved about it.  We have had a Chinese takeaway a couple of times, we asked the owner if she'd had any abuse or trouble of any kind and she said no, nothing. 

I contemplated getting a mask but then thought no point.  As you said Blackmagic, it protects others, not you.  I'm pretty sure I haven't got it but unfortunately the side effects of the tablets I take are very similar to the starting effects of the virus! As I've had them for several weeks now and I'm still breathing, I'll take it that it's the side effects.  I have a CT scan tomorrow at Chestefield Royal, it'll be interesting to see how many people in there are wearing masks..staff excepted, of course.

One local worker got a load abuse. He has lived in this  country for years and not been near China.

A Chinese take away in Inverness is open but only doing curries.

Please say a little prayer for my sister's 10year old grand daughter  who has been  seriously  ill in hospital. for a week.  An MRI has shown she has a leaking appendix or a leaking lower bowel and  she  was transferred from the general hospital to the Sick Kids in Edinburgh this afternoon.