UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April Adventures

owl

Awwww Yantan, bless little Archie

No parcel yet, sorted the recycling, washed up, run the hoover round and just sat waiting so we can have a walk... dreading it as my back is bad but it's got to be done

Hope the tooth settles down Jazz

Steve's decided he needs new trainers for work...he was looking on his own, I fear the worst lol at least they will have to be black so gold is deffo off the list

Well done Griff, hopefully all completed soon.

Ouchy for the tooth Jazz. Think I'd rather have it out than go through all that.

Totally get where you are with Archie Yantan. Constantly cleaning up can be tiresome but it's worth it while he's still happy in his world.

Been gorgeous again here today, warm and sunny all day.

• Like 1

forgot to ask him about scooters

*rant time*!!!!!

how kin stupid! just rung the appointments team to see where my date for the shoulder surgeon is. instead of them dealing with it, its now contracted out, so a place that sorts the dates (the usual team is still sitting there) they then take up to 5 months to send you to a different hospital, who then decides if you need scans, xrays etc. though the GP has already done that months ago. if they decide you can see a doctor,  you then wait for a date!

that took 4 different departments to get an answer

• Confused 1

Sadly jazz, there's no common sense In the NHS now, ours had blood bikers who volunteered for free, provided a fantastic reliable service for free, now? Our NHS trust has given a company the contract at 14million quid! There had never been a problem with the volunteer service so nobody understands why they are paying £14million out

The world's gone bloody mad! I remember watching a programme on the volunteer blood bikes and what a valuable service they provided. 

We have a beautiful blue sky but heck it's nippy out there.

Just a wee to clean up this morning and he managed to do it on a towel in the hall so easily sorted.

I hope you are all having a nice day.

• Like 1

nobody would be that silly. I mean it would be stupid to get in the shower fully clothed, or do a wash when there is no room to dry it!

while lewis was here, sorting picking up free food, talking to the man with the yorkies, and a rescue with more. now hes gone, nothing lol

just got a tin of quality street and cereal bars from a neighbour. I love it when she clears out

Edited by Jazz