UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April Adventures

owl

New Samsung phone arrived, all set up and working OK including mail and internet.  I like it better than the old Sony as it has a bigger keyboard. It also contains a user manual which the old one didn't, and the camera is quick to access.  No danger of accidentally switching it off when I am face to face with an owl, which happened with the old one.  It is also waterproof and extra tough with a rubberised case.

why cant you sleep?

laptop crashed. took a while to get it going again. if you don't hear from me you know I 'got annoyed with it'. mobiles ok (touch wood) so ill be on that

it looking like there will be snow, the way the sky looks. better be after 2 so I can take the dogs out

hope your all ok, accept a massive hug xxxxxxx

I haven't slept properly since my accident in 1999 but I am now down to 3 hours on and off but they think it's drugs related, had sleeping tablets but they didn't help much and last night was tummy pains that kept me awake

Eve thank you for responding to my ask about nails. I'm not sure if Archie's nails are now too long. He does stumble occasionally but I don't think it's due to his nails but his elderly condition. I'll keep my eye on them.

We are due a visit from a British Gas engineer today to do the annual boiler service. I hope it stays fine as the boiler is in it's own cupboard which can only be accessed from outside.

Well done on the bargains from M&S Jazz.

Can't remember the last time I slept through the night, so I sympathise Griff.  Can you manage to grab an hours nap during the day?

I'm experimenting with my tablets.  I'm fed up with having so much pain in my legs as soon as I walk even a short distance, so I haven't taken a tablet since Sunday night and this morning I actually got to the end of the street before they started twingeing, and quite a bit further before I had to stop to let the pain subside.  If after a week or so they don't hurt at all then that's that, as far as I'm concerned.  They can keep their flipping tablets, they are affecting my normal life too much.

Suzeanna, no...I am very much up once I am up, don't do daytime sleeping unless I am full on poorly and then it's quite rare that I actually sleep... just lie in bed with the dogs

Yantan...I hope the boiler man comes and is dry for him

Owl, thanks... I think it's just one of those things now...I will get used to it

Suzeanna, I understand you completely, is there anything they can give you to combat the pain in your legs?

Jazz, hope your bruise and swelling heals quickly

Griff I am like you. Once I am up I am up. Even getting up thro the night to go for a wee means I am awake for quite a while afterwards. I hope you get a better nights sleep tonight.

Gas man has been and gone and it stayed dry for him. It was perishing cold outside though. He was glad to get in the kitchen to fill the paperwork in.

We had a new boiler a while back, meant to be much more economical..and yes, it is! The reading for January left us well in credit, despite having had the heating on a lot as I'm home all the time and really feel the cold and I've just put the meter readings they asked for today in and sent them and still in credit..just.  Only just over £9 but a credit is a credit, most years I end up having to pay about £200 debit at this time of year.  Very happy bunny!

• Like 1