UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April Adventures

owl

A few years ago we were up to about £300 in credit and then we had that super cold winter of 2010. We were glad of the overpayment as the central heating was running all day for a few weeks.  We carried on paying the same amount but after 3 or 4 years we were so much in credit we told our then supplier either to stop our monthly payments or refund us a big portion of it.  We got a cheque which came in useful.  

Morning all

Jazz, they might save the tooth and it may just be an infection

Off to town today, mums on her own at work so I am going to get her lunch for her and she wants me to get a leaving card and some balloons..... pleased I have my uses. I am sure I was doing something for myself but I can't bloody remember now

Lovely day here too, not very warm, but we have some welcome sunshine.

Best to get the tooth checked Jazz. Hopefully it's a simple fix.

Just treat yourself to something nice Griff. I'm sure that's what it was lol

Schools are increasingly having different dates for school holidays depending on where they are.

Eve I agree with you about being off, going back and then being off for Easter weekend. It is bonkers! According to the Tesco delivery man this morning it's what schools here are doing too. Its nuts.

I feel sorry for the parents...must be a nightmare...I mean people work until they are older now so where grandparents may have been able to help with holiday care I bet it's a damn sight harder now, we used to get dropped at my name at 7.30 everyday except for the weekend and picked up at about 5pm, bet there's not many who could do that now

my son has to put his son in nursery 2 days a week. its so expensive, even with 'free days' from their firms. they would love another one but cant afford it

3 dogs shot out of the living room and sat bolt upright, what did hugo do that they didn't want to be connected to? weed on my chair. I know why he does it, so got to rearrange how I do things in a morning

hope you all have a lovely day xxxx