UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April Adventures

owl

Hope you get a quick referral Jazz and it's nothing serious. Please don't let them ignore the threat of a blood clot though.

Hope you and Archie enjoy your telly freedom Yantan. Does Archie have a favourite programme?

Good on you Griff. It's shocking the way that company have behaved with Steve's kitchen.

Been lovely weather here today so spent a good amount of time in the garden. It fairly lifts my mood being able to do some work in the sun.

• Like 1

Hope it is sorted to your satisfaction, Jazz.

Transport run today then hopefully a few days off. Watered the tree nursery and polytunnels yesterday and other volunteers will be there to do it for rest of week. 

It's another lovely day here.

Eve no Archie doesn't have a favourite TV programme. He used to like One Man And His Dog and that Sunday morning children's series about Mist the sheepdog. In truth it was the only time he watched telly. 

Lucky you Yantan! Deagan knows every advert that has an animal on it and goes from asleep to wide awake when they come on, she loves the Yorkshire vet and country file and has a real thing for horses...cows and sheep, I can't watch much crufts though, she did like the agility bit

• Like 1

My son can't have any programme with animals on as their westie  just barks non-stop! Candy doesn't take any notice of anything, except motor bike racing. 

Just took her for a walk and went straight to the garden and mowed the grass. Big mistake! My feet feel as if they're on fire. 

I hope you have your feet up now Suzeanna. 

I have washed a load of towels after Archie had a poop party last night whilst I was asleep. It's like having a baby - the washer is on every day trying to keep up. 

Hope that parcel arrives soon Griff so you can walk the beasts. 

You are remarkably tolerant, Yantan.  I love and loved all my dogs with all my heart and could cope with an occasional accident, but I honestly don't think I could deal with it on a regular basis. Don't think I could deal with the alternative either though...

Hope your parcel soon comes Griff and I've taken the advice from you both and am sitting here with a cuppa.  When I did the mercifully small bit of grass at the front I noticed our pyracantha has put on a spurt and is now creeping over the living room window, so that's the next job on the list or the window cleaner will be getting spiked in sensitive places and probably charge us danger money!

We had pyracanthas in the front garden of our last house. I got caught on them a few times. However one new year's morning I was going round to the back garden and noticed something caught in one of them. It was a £20 note! So I thought "thank you very much" and pocketed it. It likely came from one of the drunken revelers at the pub across the way. Up until then we had been toying with getting rid of them but not after that :laughingsmiley:

I was a home carer for a few years so I got used to cleaning "stuff" up. Then I had George who was epileptic and there was a clean up to do after every seizure. He was only 5 when he started with his seizures so there was no question of letting him go as he was otherwise fit and healthy. He enjoyed a good quality of life right up to a couple of days before I let him go to the Bridge at 13.  I just accept it with Archie, he still has a spark about him and enjoys his food, being out in the garden, the occasional walk around the block and barking at the postie so until things change I'll go on cleaning up after him - as will Ruby. And it's usually just wee, which he tends to do in the hallway which has Kardean flooring so it's easy to steam clean.  

the tooth is bad under the filling, so shes refilled it for now, but if its still painful in 2 weeks, she will take it out

the bank rejected the cheque from katies owner. got to sort them out now. hope they will send another one