UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April Adventures

owl

That's really upsetting Suzeanna, people like that make me mad... Steve is desperate for another gsd but he knows it's not fair on a young dog

Lol... Yantan I bet they have found a few dead bodies and will all go home and disinfect themselves lol

That's awful Suzeanna about that poor dog. Would it be worth reporting to a GSD rescue? Perhaps they could do something.  Actually thinking about it - didn't a new law come in a few years ago that governs how dogs are kept? How do the RSPCA make a decision on an animal being OK on a presumption? They could go out and check and have a talk to the owners at the same time about what and what is not acceptable.  

I recorded Game Of Thrones in the early hours of this morning so we can watch it as we eat our tea tonight.  Ruby is away tomorrow and if we left the recording to tonights showing we wouldn't get to see it until Thursday and I am sure by then we will have had it spoiled for us.

I really do wonder about people, why get an animal if you don't want to love and look after it...strikes me as really odd!

I was supposed to be called back by a manager at the kitchen company Friday, nobody bothered so I told Steve to call the housing and tell them they can replace the glass...then I got narked at the company for not calling me back so I called them again today, they said they would get someone out to measure up..I said I could have someone there by 3.45, Steve didn't expect them to come but they did...now the only problem is that the stupid foreman is ordering the glass...not the workman....we could be here in another 10 weeks

Swan is somewhat improved today. It was grazing while sitting down so I went to look at it and it got to its feet, seeming stronger than yesterday. Tried to fly and got lift off but could not really get going so flapped along a few feet above the ground until it reached the water. Then it had a swim and a drink and got out again. Definitely not OK but stronger than yesterday, so will continue daily checking.

• Like 1

Hope the swan makes it, Owl.  

This seems to be dragging on and on Griff, can't believe it! I thought these things were meant to be done as quickly as possible, not as slowly!

I hate to admit it Yantan, but I've not seen Game of Thrones, not having Sky.  Sounds rather bloodthirsty.

Hope Dennis get on ok.

I'm fed up.  Since Sunday evening my right boob (the one that usually behaves) has been very tender to the point of being painful if I even brush my arm against it.  Got an appointment with a GP today, he's not happy..he thinks it could well be cancer.  Again.  Arghhhh!  He's going to refer me urgently for an ultrasound scan on it.  I haven't said anything to Philip yet, he'll not take it well I know.  I obviously tempted fate by booking a holiday!