UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April Adventures

owl

ill know about 4pm if its worked. its going to be a long day

the dogs had slow cooker gravy for breakfast. they said they really love me

its icy out there. hope It will warm up

have a safe warm day. love and hugs to each and every one of you xx

Unbelievable, I told the kitchen company foreman I wanted all the work completed by today or I was contacting the MD, I was talking to Steve and they pushed his keys through the letterbox!! They haven't replaced the glass they broke so I am waiting for 9am for a rant

Got through to CLC, asked for the MD, they asked if it was a housing association so I said yes and then she asked if I was a tenant..so I said yes, she was going to put me through to a manager but he wasn't at his desk...he is supposed to be calling me back.

You should have said you were a lawyer or from C.A.B or something Griff. Or a representative of The Society Against Shoddy Work Practices.

It's a lovely morning here, a tad chilly but there's a beautiful blue sky and the sun is shining.

No pee or pooh last night. Go Archie! 

• Haha 1

I need to be polite at the minute to get the glass in, I said we could do it ourselves...he says why should we? I do understand that but surely it's better than the hassle

Off to mums friend today to help train her dog...wish me luck!

Dog was fine, pulls a little but absolutely no behaviour that concerns me at all... lovely time was had

3rd call to CLC...as no call back so I called the housing association, they rung CLC who are supposedly going to be in touch with me...yeah right, the housing association can replace the glass, could pay for it but Steve pays his rent so not happening

Hope everything goes well jazz..I can't kneel but will cross my fingers!

Did I say the cheeky b*stards next door were parking on our driveway? Despite them knowing it belongs to us, had a huge row with my dad last night, spoke to my neighbour today who has parked her car on my side for me! That was very kind of her

How near to 6 Jazz? Shall I start now lol

I just don't understand the shoddy workmanship Griff, and the lack of follow up action. I've been so lucky with all the guys we've had working on our house. They all took a pride in the jobs they did and went the extra mile for us. Maybe the fact they were all self employed and didn't work for a big faceless company helped.

Yay for Archie.

Been another gorgeous sunny day here and more of the same tomorrow 😀

Was going to say something else but forgotten what it was lol ........

• Like 1