UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April Adventures

owl

I knew the owner didn't want us going there for a reason. they were kept in the cupboard under the stairs, in the dark!

im trying to stay calm with the owner who is devastated they have gone. mmmm

good job I didn't pick them up

• Sad 2

I know how you feel Jazz. I've been to pick up animals from their owners who treated them cruelly. I remember the boss lady at the rescue I worked for saying to me "now stay calm, don't say anything, just get those animals signed over and out of there". I did all that but I let fly when they were safely in my car. 

Hopefully the little dogs you have will feel safe and loved now.

Eve I keep meaning to say and forget every time - I love your avatar. 

Lol Jazz, I don't have a life - well I do but it revolves around 3 demanding dogs. Who all think a dog is more important than a laptop. So pleased the 2 newbies are settling in and hope the feeding went well. Which one has a home lined up?

Thank you Yantan, my 3 loonies - and they really are lol.

• Like 1

Sorry Jazz, I am a dead owl walking after 6 pm. Good day though very cold. One more chilly day here (frost tonight) then the temperature should be creeping up to something reasonable. We cut our walk short as we both felt too cold.

Saw Hebridean twin lambs being born in the lambing shed at the reserve. They are so tiny. 

Edited by owl
  • Like 1

at last! people!

they didn't eat. for a start they don't like the complete they have come with, and I separated them as oreo was eating all of Dennis's, so neither ate.no biggie, they will tomorrow.

its the one I don't keep, which could well be oreo, as mine arnt too keen on her, but ill give them a few days to settle

My other exciting news of the day is the arrival of a smallish wet-and-dry vacuum cleaner But will wait until tomorrow to assemble it. Just need to fit castors and handle by the look of it, and read instructions. For the floor on the kitchen-diner, and the boot of the Kangoo. Not planning to use it dry as I have a Shark for that. Kitchen floor is a heavily textured vinyl which collects grot. 

Edited by owl