UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November's Non-Stop Natterings

merledogs

i spoke too soon, Kota puked again this morning...managed to get her out of her bed though Lol it was just bile so probably die to the fact that i fed her only a little and her last meal was a bit of potato at 6.30, will give it another day and if he is any worse off to the vets!

Good luk Logan

hope timmy and archie feel better soon

Awww merlin playing fetch

Suzeanna, the recipe is sooooooo easy although the cooking times are way under, it took me about an hour longer to cook than they said...this time i have reduced the sugar and vinegar and added an extra chilli

http://afternoontease.co.uk/2011/12/18/christmas-gifts-for-the-tardy-caramelised-red-onion/

i didn't do chilli in the first one or use bay leaves in either of them...as i didn't have any Lol

Thanks Yantan..... i don't think i have actually ever had a bay leaf Lol. I always fancied a tree but having laney i didn't want him weeing on it and if i had put it out the front it would get nicked...suppose i could have a look at oen now though...add it to my ever growing list of things i want to acquire and will probably never have Lol

Just waiting for the chutney to cool down before labelling it up, so that is 2 jars of chutney and 5 jars of spicy pickles and one of steeped spiced onion

Its a bit miserable out there today. The dogs and I have been out for a bike ride. I then had a shower to clean off and warm up a bit, and think we'll be staying in as much as possible the rest of the day if it doesn't brighten up a bit.

Bloody hell your dogs can ride !!

what bikes were they, Boxers :laughingsmiley:

I'll get my coat..

Thanks Yantan..... i don't think i have actually ever had a bay leaf Lol. I always fancied a tree but having laney i didn't want him weeing on it and if i had put it out the front it would get nicked...suppose i could have a look at oen now though...add it to my ever growing list of things i want to acquire and will probably never have Lol

Just waiting for the chutney to cool down before labelling it up, so that is 2 jars of chutney and 5 jars of spicy pickles and one of steeped spiced onion

Haha I'd like to see anyone try and nick ours! It's got to be about 20 foot high and is thick and impenetrable. It is also securely held in place in the ground by a terrific root system. I think half the bird population of the town lives in it judging by the noise they make in there and the amount of seed I go through feeding them!

I am feeling brighter, thanks ,Suzeanna, in spite of vile weather. I took a carload to the storage unit and came back via new house to check if vendor had replaced missing fence panels, and he had, bless him.Quite cheered me up being in back garden. Lots of birds foraging in there, sheltering from wind. Checked out the corner shop which is 2 mins walk away, and it is brilliant. There is also an ASDA in easy walking distance.

My homeopath friend is treating me with high dosage of arnica. The aches and pains in old injuries are much improved and the general feeling of exhaustion is decreasing. I have had moments today of feeling quite good.

Glad you're eyes are OK, Griff.

Hugs for Logsn xx

• Like 1

owl, things sound to be heading in the right direction for you with the house

Jazz, tesco do free eye tests...that's where we went

Suzeanna, the pain is over my mastoid bone and above my eye, the gp thought congestion but i am not blocked up at all and been doing the inhalation and the drops she gave me...the headache is there the minute i wake in the morning too and my tinnitus is worse.....hopefully i can get to see my gp tomorrow

Hope the queries can be sorted quickly so you can get moving owl - sounds like the new house will be perfect for you :flowers:

Griff, good that the eye are ok, but I guess worrying that you still don't know what is causing the headache. Hopefully you get to the bottom of it soon :flowers:

Last night did not go to plan. Let the dogs out for a wee at 9pm, Logan came in first and I took my eye off him for 10 seconds while I got Kia in. I have no idea how he did it, but when I turned around his ear was out of the bandages :( I had a bit of a panicked 5 minutes which involved throwing most of the contents of the medicine drawer around the living room, then managed to bodge something together. Had a stressful night though - kept waking up to check that his ear was still contained. Had one panicky moment when I thought it wasn't, only to realise the dogs had switched spaces on the bed and I was checking a rather unimpressed Kia's ears out. Am knackered this morning so may see if I can take a days leave from work so I can sleep and sort out proper bandages.

• Like 1