UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November's Non-Stop Natterings

merledogs

Hello November !!!

Yantan, go knows, it was like a warzone here last night, kota just barks, happy to be walked and fine in the kitchen but in the livingroom...errr no must bark!!! deags wasn't too bad, i have some stuff from caninenaturalcures.co.uk it is called noise remedy and i have found it very good

New York and Vegas for me too Marion this month - 3 more sleeps :biggrin: :biggrin:

Went out with the girls from Swinton last night for a meal at a Turkish bistro in Monton. It was really nice, huge portions and good entertainment. I got dragged up to join in with the belly dancer (despite being the only sober one in the group). When I sat back down, one of the girls who I haven't known for long (and was quite drunk), told me my bum looked like a shelf, but in a good way :laugh:

What an absolutely fabulous day here today..not a cloud in the sky, and so warm that when we met my daughter and her OH for a drink at lunchtime, we sat outside the pub and got so hot we had to go in to cool off!

Rosie barked at some of the loud fireworks last night. It's odd, she's definitely deaf, but some noises, she does hear.

Suzeanna, it could be the vibrations that Rosie can feel, if you need to attract a deaf dogs attention you can tap the ground.

All those off to America, have a fabby time, very jealous!

HLGS...hope the cricket was good

Done nothing today, have the most awful headache i can't shift...despite painkillers

evening all

Cricket yesterday was great fun and Sri Lanka won , we were also on the TV dancing and waving our flags so everyone I know who watched the match as told me today

my land cruiser is finally back from the garage after I think 7 weeks , is it fully repaired ??? well that would be a no , heres whats not quite right that I know of currently....

• 20 % of the wheel arch is well just missing
  • indicators don't work
  • tyre that was sheered in the accident not repaired , spare still on and damaged tyre still on back
  • AC system in bits in the back of the car
  • my favourite issue ..... the steering wheel is on upside down !!!
  • Winch is completely missing presumed lord only knows where

We have brought a new tyre today , not sure if the insurance will pay for that or indeed any of the other issues , it certainly did not pay for the hire car !!!!! and this is with me being fully comp and the other driver admitting full liability

Tomorrow I am going to find a garage to get the steering wheel sorted and hopefully the AC unit

With all that said I am very very very happy to see the land cruiser back and hopefully we can get her fully sorted ASAP

How everyone else doing ?

• Like 1