UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November's Non-Stop Natterings

merledogs

Loobie, what a tough time. So glad you have a council place now xx

Thank goodness the holed were in the coat not your girl.

A bit more progress on house move. Will know more tomorrow but it looks as if we may be in before the holiday.

Loobie I'm pleased to hear you're sorted :flowers:

New telly has arrived and has been installed. I was going to save it until christmas day, but my friend in work is having my old one and is currently using a 22" telly so I want her to have it before christmas. The picture on the new one is fantastic. I can't wait to go to bed tonight and watch I'm a Celeb and I have changed the bedding too so extra nice. It's sad that I'm so easily pleased these days :rolleyes:

Fingers crossed for the house move owl :flowers:

griff - thank dog it's only the coat :flowers:

I hope you get good news on the move xx

I seem to be the 'go to girl' from people that don't talk to me much. a friend asked me if I know anyone wanting a dominant Chihuahua, today the neighbour contacted me, so ive directed her to a rescue

then ive got basil. a rescue cant take him till they have actually got permission from the brother who has dumped him on my friend. lovely lad, but would be best as an only dog, or with someone who can sort out his quirks

Better the coat than her, Griff. Was it a dog you've seen before?

Loobie, it sounds as if you've had a very difficult time of things, so pleased for you that it's looking brighter, look forward to a new year, new start!

Sophie, I don't want to frighten you but that bloke sounds unhinged and it's possible he could become nasty. How old is he? Is he very immature generally, or just when it comes to the opposite sex? If nothing concrete is done at work, as Alex said, get the police involved. You read too often of women being attacked by men that they thought were just being a ruddy nuisance.

• Like 1

I am relieved it was the coat and not Dakota....just p*seed off as it is a brand new coat

Suzeanna, yes we have seen the dog before, the male is fine but the bitch isn't good, they know this but still let her off the lead...although this time she was on a flexi and snatched out of the fellas hand, he needs to do one on one walks. She was o.k at training, jumped out of her skin when some tw*t let his dog sneak up to smell her back end, she has never met the dog before and wasn't expecting it but didn't growl so she still has her lovely temperament