UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November's Non-Stop Natterings

merledogs

Glad you are sorted Snow, and got the flood turned off.

Shame your trip to NY is being spoiled Yantan,very bad timing for having an accident!

Griff, that's a pain. Is it anaemia beyond the help of iron tablets? I had a ganglion on my wrist once, my OH walloped it with a heavy book and it took the hint and disappeared, never to return. Can you strap it at all, so it doesn't interfere with the crutches?

Yantan have you tried arnica. My sistr fell off the step ladder and hit the bathroom sink when coming down from the loft- she os now banned from going up there- and was badly bruised down her side and round her front and could hardly move.

She used arnica oitment and was amazed how well it worked.

I was at the dentist too , Jazz but I had an injection.

It is cc c-o-l-d here too. There is a dusting of snow on the mountains in the distance. I guess winter has arrived.

Suzeanna, it is my bone marrow not making enough cells so i don't think iron tablets will work...i don't fancy being battered with a book though Lol

Sorry for all those who have seen the dentist today... i have that pleasure to come when i can be bothered with booking in

Got my haircut today, number 3 round the back and sides and number 5 to blend it and spiky on top, just need to play with the dye now Lol

Hello for the last time from NYC. My foot is swollen & bruised, my shin is numb and I have 2 amazing bruises on me arse. I've had enough now & just want to get home. I managed a boat trip around the Statue Of Liberty today but I stayed put inside the boat with my leg up. The hop on/hop off bus tour busses are excellent for getting around the city and we took one almost to the pier. We spotted the highline but I just wasn't up to it more's the pity.

Our flight isn't until 8pm NYC time tomorrow. We are now wishing we'd booked an earlier one as we have hours to kill after checking out of the Waldorf. Had I been fit we had things we wanted to do. Ah well, nothing to be done.

We'll arrive at Heathrow around 8 am Sunday before boarding a flight to Newcastle. We should arrive home in the early afternoon.

Blackmagic I am well jel that you have some snow on the tops!

I meant to get some arnica but have forgotten every day. I am useless.

Moaning :tired:

Griff you are my hero cos you just keep cheerful regardless :wub:

It's a shame we don't have the manky body parts fred any more so Marion could post photos of her bruises :D

It's ruddy perishing here and I'm off to the footie tonight. Will be taking gloves, warm coat and bobbly hat.

Griff, you are somewhat amazing.

Yantan, I am sorry that your holiday was spoilt by injury. Lots of arnica 30.

Very windy here but we didn't get the snow shower forecast for 6 am. Just a bit of drizzle.

Another week has gone by and still no exchange date. Waiting for solicitor at start of chain to get a document signed. Ho hum.

Been out with the dogs and that wind is ruddy perishing! Will be wearing an extra layer of undercrackers tonight! City have a few French players in the team. They are playing Le Marseilles before the game. Could be quite emotional.

Edited by merledogs

Awww Thanks... i am not amazing, i just had a couple of very very good teachers, my nan, my great aunt and my mum...none of them ever moan and just get on with what life chucks at them, my nan and great aunt have always told me to have a positive attitude...must work as my nan was given 3 months to live and she made 18 months!

Yantan, i am so so sorry your holiday has been ruined...what a flippin shame, safe trip home

Merledogs, next time i do something that goes proper manky i will start a special thread Lol

Owl, i hope the solicitor gets his bit of paper signed and you can all get going with moving...must be very frustrating, it would drive me mad as i don't have any patience Lol

snow...testing c***

hahaha can't do it

Edited by griff