UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October's Ongoing Observations

Yantan

Gooster, have you done the vicks on the soles of your feet?? It works, no idea why but it does, i am giving it a go again tonight....left it downstairs yesterday. I am having to use my puffers loads

Thanks...i am dead chuffed with her, she is starting gold and i guess deags will be doing silver now then.

Hope you soon feel better Alex. My OH gets migraines, and he also says it leaves him washed out the next day.

Thanks all for the positive thoughts and good wishes, I'm sure they'll help. Just wish my stomach would settle down, whenever I'm nervous I have to keep running to the loo, I'm wearing a track in the carpet!

Me too owl.

I've had today off sick as well. I was going to work from home, but my boss told me to shut the computer down and forget about work.

I bit the bullet and sent an email to the director who'd invited me to the awards thingy. I was honest and explained why I didn't want to go and he was fine about it. One less thing for me to stress about.

RMF : I'm listening to the best of Luther Vandross :wub:

Am back, but not much wiser! It wasn't an ultrasound today, it was a hands on check in the clinic from a chubby little guy I saw last time. I sort of indicated roughly where I thought I felt something and he found it straight away. He's getting me an appointment for a mammogram and scan..said it should be within a fortnight. I asked what he thought and he was vague, I suppose they have to be. He said it could be scar tissue, although it's not that close to the scar, or it could just be a thickening or it could be something else. More waiting. Philip said when I get the appointment he'll take a day off and we can go out for lunch, so that'll be something to look forward to.

Fondant potatoes sound lovely Yantan, how do you make them?

Hiya Eve nice to see you delurk :wavey:

Sorry you aren't any closer to knowing what it is Suzeanna - the waiting as we have both said before is fecking awful. (hugs)

I am completely bleh today I had a dreadful night - my back wouldn't let me sleep for longer than 30 mins, don't know why I didn't just get up and take some painkillers, not making that mistake tonight and will take some before bed. People actually commented in work today that I looked washed out with very little colour and big circles under my eyes - how nice thats just the look I'm going for when I meet the man of my dreams on Sunday - not!

Merledogs, hope you feel much better soon...pleased you have got out of your evening out and at least your boss understands

Suzeanna, i am so very very sorry you have to wait for your scan

Snow...you are rocking the heroin chic look then Lol