UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October's Ongoing Observations

Yantan

honey has been in and out of the garden all night but still wont go. I got up so all of us would be in the living room, and they all went out, she still just stood there. here she goes again asking

still didn't do anything

we are going back to bed

Still waiting further news on the bones.

The main house phone rang earlier and from the caller display I saw it was Ruby calling from work. I picked up and said "hello" and could hear her also saying "hello" but she evidently couldn't hear me so after a few more exasperated hello's she put the phone down. I waited to see if she would call back and when she didn't I called her. This time we could hear each other just fine. She asked me why I was calling so I told her I was only calling her back because she'd phoned me first. She replied "no I didn't. I walked into my office and the phone was ringing and I saw from the caller display that it was you so I answered".

So neither of us called the other yet both our phones rang to connect us. Did we fall into the Twilight Zone?

Do you know Yantan, that's weird...very creepy!!! My mum keeps asking me if you have heard anything about the bones Lol...most excitement i've had in ages Lol. Hope it isn't anyone who did meet a sticky end though but if it is they must have been there for a bit