UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October's Ongoing Observations

Yantan

Oooooo yeah Owl, looking forward to it!!!

Yep, dave was a nice bloke, never seemed to have a lot but if he could help you he would, he played in a charity match for the legion aggggeeesss ago, they were playing against a rugby side and it was over 50's, that fella smoked like a chimney, drank like a fish but he was the fittest fella on the field....didn't stop for the whole 90 minutes Lol

Ha hahaha Snow, like a kid at christmas!!!!

Sorry Jazz

Suzeanna, pleased you have your appointment and it is quite quick

I am shattered, managed to get to see my great aunt and uncle in blackpool.....verrrrrryyyyyy long day but worth seeing them both...my uncle has no clue who i am as he has dementia, my aunty gets very confused as she has parkinsons but even though i haven't seen her for nearly 20 years she did recognise despite my haircut Lol...managed to get my rock, well you can't go to blackpool and not buy rock can you? bought 6 large sticks an 6 small ones...none for me though

Moaning :tired:

I love Blackpool rock.

Sorry the op didn't go well jazz :flowers:

suzeanna - good news about the appointment :flowers:

I'm worried about Timmy. He has been sick a couple of times over the last week or so and last night he came downstairs about ten and stayed down all night. When I came down there was a tiny bit of runny poo. He seems okay in himself but he usually sticks to me like glue so for him to be downstairs all night is strange. Will keep an eye on him over the next couple of days and if I'm not happy then I'll take him to the vet.

Alex that sounds like something George had a couple of times. My imagination was working overtime the first time he got it but it turned out to be nothing sinister and the vet dealt with it with a jab and tablets. I hope Timmy gets over it and is soon feeling better. Sending positive thoughts for your lovely boy.

Jazz....use your buzzer, remind them you are there and need your food and help with eating it..if needs be. Hopefully you will be home soon

Merledogs, hope Timmy will be ok

so erm, is Snow going somewhere today then?? I think she may have briefly mentioned something could be happening Lol

I wonder what snow is excited about... She hasn't mentioned anything :wink:

Sorry the op didn't go well Jazz.

Hope Timmy is ok :flowers:

So today I'm taking part in a Rough Runner obstacle course - www.roughrunner.co.uk - am really looking forward to it. Think it's going to be great fun :biggrin:

Hope you all remembered to put your clocks back.

Sorry you are still having problems, Jazz.

Can you contact occupational health?

My mother had arthritis in her wrist and wore a splint on it. She couldn't do very much with that hand.

Occ Health got her a kettle that was on stand and hinged. She filled it from a cup and then when it boiled she could put her teapot under it and tip it up to pour the water in.

She also got a high table on wheels that she could out her meal on and wheel to her chair.

I think Snow mentioned in passing that she was meeting somebody today. She seems a tad excited about it, whoever it is :wink:

Have fun on your obsstacle sourse, Gooster.

Hope Timmy picks up. It is always very worrying when our older dogs are not right.My elderly gentleman is busy exercising his jaws on a knuckle bone he got from the butcher yesterday. The younger is snoozing as if she had had a hard night last night.

Nag them for help Jazz. Hope Timmy is soon better, Alex.

I feel rather weird this morning..light headed and difficulty breathing deeply. I took my blood pressure, it's ok but my pulse rate is 133! OH felt it and said its very erratic too. There's always something...agh!