UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May's Multiple Murmurings

owl

Thankyou so very very much Snow, i didn't know you could get such a thing!!! i have bookmarked that and i will give it to my aunty too for my other nans headstone...although she won't bother, my dad might take it out though

Hope they sort it out Griff :flowers:

Have had 2 more injections today - I was a big brave girl and didn't pass out :)

Think I have managed to sort my tax bill out too. I got a letter from HMRC telling me I owed them an extra £1523 for my student loan - payable immediately :unsure: When I rang the student loan company, they said I only owed £379 total. So I have spent all afternoon on the phone, have paid HMRC the £379 and the student loan company are going to sort out the rest of the bill. Such a pain in the ass though - I was on hold for 40 mins with the tax office, then the bloke was useless and told me to ring a different number (that I had rang previously and they had directed me to him). Thankfully I managed to speak to someone with a bit of common sense who figured out an action plan for me and I think it's sorted now.

Hey well there's a great way for the govt. to save some money in their next round of cuts. I.D all the ineffiency and eejits who don't know their arses from their elbows in govt. departments like the one Jayne had to deal with today. Rootle all that out and I'll bet we'll be quids in!

I had no idea about the headstone insurance Snow so thanks for the link.

• Like 1

Jayne, next time you need to call, use the number for out of the country, just put 141 in front of it... they can't tell you are in the uk then, i spent nearly an hour on hold, rang that and was answered within seconds

awww ikkle kittie cat

Hi Sam, welcome to the uk... it isn't very hot here really is it? and certainly not when you are used to the temps you have been in

Thanks Merledogs, i don't think they will pay, will have to cover that ourselves but i will ensure they get the tree chopped back or down

dad is still of work due to his abscess, he has took himself back to bed as the dogs kept trying to jump on him Lol

My son has just emiled to tell me that he and my DIL and my 3 year old grandson were having luch at Pzza Hut.

Grandson lifted up a bit of carrot and asked if it was cheese. My son relpied no, it was carrot and asked if he wanted to try it.

My grandson replied. 'EEWW' and put it over his shoulder to land on the bench behind them.

My DIL sternly told him ' you do not throw your food away like that'.

My grandson replied 'I'm sorry , mummy. I am only learning'.

There is no answer to that.

• Like 2