UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May's Multiple Murmurings

owl

Naughty Jazz - get eating!

Had a call from the nice man at the student loan company today. My tax bill is sorted and all is good :)

Got to work today, and despite me phoning them yesterday to ask what time I started, they didn't have any work booked in for me and they weren't expecting a Locum :rolleyes: I would have been quite happy to bill them for half a day and bugger off home, but they kept me all day. No tea was forthcoming and as a result I have a banging headache now :( Got home and have had a brew, but am still feeling a bit ropey. Not sure if this is a side effect from the injections yesterday, or something else. I have a day off tomorrow, but am going to see Take That in the evening, so I can at least chill in the morning :)

Morning.

George would have been 17 today! I hope he's having birthday fun at the Bridge. It's my birthday too but it sucks that we don't get to hang out together. It's good to have Archie here though. Ruby got me an iPhone so I'm gonna set that up - I may be some time!

• Like 1

Hope you have a good birthday Yantan. Now that you mention it, today was my first dog Sadie's birthday. She had a wicked sense of humour. If those 2 have got together over the Bridge there will be chaos today :)

• Like 1