UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May's Multiple Murmurings

owl

the new one (must find a name) had a good night but these wernt happy him being on the bed, so I haven't had much sleep

he needs an old name. the last one was Uncle Albert, it suited him

I was thinking henry, something like that, or Mr Magoo lol

Yantan, i am quite surprised my mum hasn't battered her in all honesty.... how she is holding her temper i have no idea. I think if she says anything she is out the door, i think maybe she is trying to hang on for her redundancy, once she has got that i think it will all come out, also it could be she is trying to give this woman enough rope to hang herself so when the union do act the council will have no choice but to deal with her properly...like get rid of her.

Is Penrith near you?? my mum and dad are up there today and mum has just called and said it is lovely weather there

Jazz, call him harold so you can shout him steptoe stylee Lol

ive decided on uncle Arthur. I had an uncle albert, he was a big blind yorkie

I did actually have an uncle Arthur. do you remember Arthur askey? he was identical to him, lovely man. he was my nanas 'man friend'

Yantan, i am quite surprised my mum hasn't battered her in all honesty.... how she is holding her temper i have no idea. I think if she says anything she is out the door, i think maybe she is trying to hang on for her redundancy, once she has got that i think it will all come out, also it could be she is trying to give this woman enough rope to hang herself so when the union do act the council will have no choice but to deal with her properly...like get rid of her.

Is Penrith near you?? my mum and dad are up there today and mum has just called and said it is lovely weather there

Jazz, call him harold so you can shout him steptoe stylee Lol

I'm 17 miles to the west of Penrith along the A66. About 20 minutes drive on a good day. The weather is indeed glorious today. Archie is ensconced in the garden on his vet bed chewing a chew the next door dogs' sent him.

Edited for errant S's

Edited by Yantan

griff - if it's the council then I'd be very surprised if they didn't have an anti-bullying policy or something like it. Maybe your mum could get hold of a copy?

I've just spent the best part of two hours picking stones out of the lawn from the sand which the builder used for the patio. Quite how he managed to get it all over the shop I don't know. Then spent ten minutes mowing the lawn. It's much quicker now there's less of it and the edges are neat because they're surrounded by patio/path. Then I swept the paths/driveway. I'm sweating cobs now cos it's quite muggy out there.

The builder sorted the guttering out last weekend but the corner has dropped again, so I'm going to have to get someone else to come and sort it.

A man was supposed to be coming to give me a quote for replacing the driveway gates between 12 and 1. Hasn't turned up :mad:

oh they aren't far at all then!!!! if you see a silver bmw 530 i msport with a plate starting ARB it is my parents

Lol@archie having a chew from next doors dog

my 2 are in the bad books, they are trashing the palnts in my garden..latest casualty is a dalhia i was growing for my mum...rip dalhia, i will have to tell my mum when she gets back, i am now on watch for signs of them being ill, i am having a great weekend!!

Merledogs, i dare say they do have an anti bullying policy, trying to prove that is what is going on is a bit of a problem, although people have gone and spoken to the contact centre manager trying to get them to agree to go forward and stick up for my mum when she makes it official is a bit of a problem, there are quite a few who have gone to their union reps about her but due to the worry of losing their jobs didn't log a grievance, they have said if my mum logs a grievance then her union can approach their union and they have given consent for the information and notes they have to be used.... one lad has a stack of notes regarding incidents nearly a foot high! this woman has been sent to mediation with different members of staff and nothing changes, all she does is blame the other person and when mediation finishes goes back to how she was.... it is ridiculous. I could probably get a copy of the council bullying policy under the freedom of information act, i might just have a bit of a mooch on the council website.

How annoying about the stones and the guttering and as for the man not turning up... sadly it seems about right nowadays and no-one seems to call to say sorry i am running late or sorry i can't come...rude!!!!!

Jazz, Harry Potter!!!

i have just managed to do a little bit of hula hooping!!!! it actually stayed up, then i begun focusing on it and i lost all co-ordination Lol

do you know my mum has never seen harry potter!! she is very odd when it comes to films, hasn't actually sat and watched a film for years even though the house is rammed with dvds.

Jazz, how is Arthur getting on? must google Arthur Askey as i have no idea who that is

i have well and truly mastered the hula hoop!!!!! i may look a div but i can do it, i am 35 years old and finally got to grips with it Lol, i don't ever remember being able to do it as a kid, i just hope it helps to tone me up a bit, trying to find an exercise that doesn't hurt me and i can actually manage is very tricky

ive not seen miss congeniality, top gun, grease and so many chick flicks

I used to be able to do the hula hoop

Arthur is doing ok. hes got a bit of sight. hes always trying to find me when I get up. I could tap the floor with albert, but Arthur doesn't get it, yet

he finds his way into the garden and back to the sofa ok.

Ha ha, he has his priorities sorted out then!

i don't think i have seen grease all the way through, top gun...yep deffo, miss congeniality..is that the sandra bullock thing where she is fbi and enters a beauty pageant? if so seen both of those. Myself i have a thing for horror films and dirty dancing Lol. I have to wait for stuff to come out on dvd so i can stop it and restart it as i can't sit still for long enough, the last time i went to the cinema was back in 2001!!! i went with my ex tony and we saw from hell... he thought it was great, i thought it a bit pants

I've never seen a Harry Potter film. Or read one of the books.

Yes Griff Miss Congeniality is a Sandra Bullock film. I laughed my socks off at the first one but thought the second was no where near as funny. I went to the pictures 8 times to see Grease when it came out LOL! However when I saw it a fair few years later on tv I could only think "what a load of crap".

ahhh glad it wasn't just me Lol, i will have grease on just to wind my dad up Lol, not seen it all the way through, not seen saturday night fever all the way through either

spoke to soon about the hula hoop...although it could be the 2 cans of lager affecting me... i am such a light weight and i am not supposed to drink but no-one here to keep an eye on me Lol, wil be looking on the horror channel shortly the tattooist is on... tattoos and horror, will do me!!

bl**dy forgot it was the eurovision tonight, likes watching that so i can cringe and laugh