UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May's Multiple Murmurings

owl

A windy, overcast day here. But the cats woke me up at about 5am as well. I am wide awake, but Ben is still fast asleep, oh and all the cats have gone back to bed too...

Love and hugs to Marge and Keith. Too sad for words xxx

:GroupHug: :grouphug: Marge

:GroupHug: Suzeanna

I'm doing ok thanks guys. I think it has been a bit easier as he lived at mum and dad's house, so it's not as though I'm coming home every day and noticing he's not there. It is weird going around to mum and dad's though, I still expect him to come tottering up to me for a snuggle. I think the fact that I am on my happy pills has helped me too, kind of kept me on an even keel.

Walter and Jessie are doing their best to keep me entertained too - they are complete clowns :wub:

huge hugs to Marge and Keith, life is really crap sometimes

Gooster, i am glad you are doing o.k, i still sit and sob over diez and laney sometimes, weird things will set me off.... i got a new hoover and although the lounge has been hoovered a gazillion times since they have gone i emptied the canister and there was diez and laney hair in there.... that was it, off i went

courier has just been.... dad ordered wine from spain, he had it on holiday and liked it...60 bottles are sat in my porch! i can't get in or out and have had to lock the door so they don't get robbed, thank god the garage is empty Lol

ive just been ...... out

yes me!

went to the post office and a few shops

one thing. you get so far along the paths and then there isn't a dropped kerb so have to go right back. ive found a route along the cycle paths. the birds were singing. the builders just laughed that I haven't been out for days

• Like 1

Hi everone, I have just popped in with some very sad news, because not all of you are on Facebook and it's important to me to share this with you. Captain Jack has had x rays and an ultrasound today and he has a large tumour pressing down on his heart and another on his spleen. At best, he has two weeks, so we are going to make the hardest decision of all, of when to let him go with dignity. It will be a matter of days. Even the vet was crying before showed me the x rays, the tumours are large and very aggresive. So sorry to come in here and drop this bombshell. I thought you would like to know.xx

so very sorry to hear this Marge, big hugs for Captian Jack; I never met him but it feels as if I know him well :GroupHug:

Did a few errands in town, then decided we should show our faces down at the nature reserve and do some wardening. Got there expecting peace and quiet but arrived on my usual beat at same time as a couple of police vehicles. There stood a fellow warden looking like cat with a saucer of Gold Top, and a few of the regular birdwatchers in merry mood. A couple of the illegal offroaders who persist in trying to wreck the reserve had got their vehicle stuck on the river bank.

These offroaders, some in 4x4s and some on quad bikes, are the bane of reserve staff and farmers. They come tearing in, ignore legitimate reserve users, charge down tracks at great speed spraying pebbles over our parked cars, whizz around the roughest terrain they can access, and count on getting away before the cops arrive.

These clowns were exceptionally rude and birdwatchers had to jump out of their way. They did handbrake turns and went up and down banks, one getting out to film the other, until they eventually came to grief. We think it is a vehicle the police have been called out to before for the same offence. If so, it will be confiscated by law. Oh dear me. I am not laughing *splutter*

• Like 1

Awwww i did see on captain Jacks facebook page, i am glad he passed peacefully

Lol Owl.... what a shame Lol, we have some eejit round here who has taken to riding a quad round the roads, carrying kids on the back with no helmets...shouldn't be on the road, i am just trying to find out where he lives and then i will call 101

Chemists have meesed up my orer, had no catheters since tuesday, got them yesterday, wrong ones, can't try and sort it until tuesday so will be friday at the latest before i get the new lot... i am ordering direct off the company and shall pay myself, going to be a minimum of £50 but i can't carry on like this

Griff, that is appalling! It is enough of a problem needing them at all without having hassles and expense getting hold of them.

No interest in monarchy, family life or babies here, but I salute the sproglet as a new human. Have a great life, little one.