UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May's Multiple Murmurings

owl

Hope you get your back sorted Mary. (Italics??)

Yes, maybe we could sort out a video camera...he does tend to exaggerate.

I spoke too soon about fixing Molly's escape route...she found another one. Little horror was strolling across the lawn without a care in the world, she'd have had a shock if I hadn't noticed her and let Rosie out!

• Like 1

i agree Suzeanna, you need to check and see how long she barked for, also whilst he may not like it here where i live for a dog to be a nuisance it has to bark solidly for a set amount of time... if the dog stops even for a second the tie has to restart. I used a product called no bark with delaney and it was a life saver, it is homeopathic and from a pace called canine natural cures

the dog walkers are still coming soon, the dogs will be pleased.

jerry barks constantly, well, its a high pitched scream that goes right through you, but if ive got someone who doesn't like dogs, or the warden, I cant let them be in here. I hate the noise, but don't know how I can stop it

Evening all :) I think someone has given me germs :unsure: Have been feeling a bit low on energy since I had my latest holiday vaccs, but assumed it was linked. I woke up with a sore throat this morning though, so I think someone has given me the lurgy :angry:

Just booked onto a boot camp with Jessie Pavelka (who is an insanely gorgeous personal trainer off the telly!). Am rather excited about this fact :laugh: