UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May's Multiple Murmurings

owl

Ahhhh Gooster, what's another 2 jabs lol

Suzeanna, hope the kitty hasn't legged it and she was just hiding from you

Jazz, did the lady come and walk the dogs??

Merledogs, hope your day was o.k

Murtle, what a cheeky cat Lol

my mum is still having bother today, i wish i was well enough to go to work and get a decent paying job so i could just ring her work and tell them to p*ss off

I have to have 4 more jabs Griff (unless I choose to have the Japanese Encephalitis one, then I have 6 more to go). I have 2 more on Tuesday and then 2 more 2 weeks after that :unsure:

Is Jap Encephalitis being suggested again now ? it used to be in 2007 then it was optional for a while then it was a requirement after the war if you were travelling near the the IDP camps as there was a outbreak.

Dengue Fever effects more people here than anything else and you can't be vaccinated against that , last year half my time where out with it in one go !

To be honest Jazz i think they want her gone, there is a new mananger over the team leader and they were sat together whispering and looking at my mum and then she was waving at my mum, i feel so very very sorry for her and she is a much better person than me as i would have done my nut by now, it is taking it's effect on the whole family... it is making me angry and i don't need more help with that thanks (my new medication has made my temper even shorter than before) and my dad just keeps telling her to tell the woman to f*ck off...if she does that she will be sacked then he will moan that she isn't working! she really is a vile human being, she has done this to everyone she has worked with, people have left their jobs because of her and she hates my mum because my mum has stood up to her and wouldn't let her push her around, this has been going on since before christmas now and i am sick to death of it

Merledogs, i hope you have a lovely weekend off and i hope the weather stays fine for you

Thankyou Owl, i will pass it on to my mum, she really is her worst enemy, they have these things called 1-21's where calls get listened to by the team leader and she raises concerns...my mum has gone from somebody with no bad calls to this c*w finding 3 bad calls each month... it can't happen she is trawling through each of the team members calls to bring up bad calls, there is another lady who has suddenly got 3 bad calls repeatedly in a row (i mean ...very odd, anyway she is due her 1-2-1 soon and she is going in on her own, i have told her not to as this woman says stuff in the meeting which isn't logged and it is her word against my mums, if she takes someone else in the chances of this woman doing that are dramatically reduced...2 witnesses then, my mum just keeps saying it will be noted down in the notes etc, i have offered to go down and into the meeting...which is probably a very bad idea and told her to get her union to go in with her but she won't have it, i have just completely lost it with her... i can't believe she could be so thick and stupid as to even think of going in on her own. I have told her she had now better make it official and log a grievance against this woman as i have had a gutfull of it, it has been going on since before christmas and she comes home upset, i can see what it is doing to her which in turn is affecting me, i absolutely despise bullies and the fact the council are aware of how this woman operates and are seemingly happy to let it continue is beyond me

Griff - how frustrating that she won't take anyone in with her. Can she surreptitiously record the conversation then she has evidence? Mind you, like you said if she took anyone in with her the boss woman would probably curb what she says in front of a witness.

The gates across the driveway are hanging off and need to be replaced. I've just rung a couple of companies to come out and give me quotes.

Edited by merledogs

Griff, I think it's time for some tough love regarding your mum. Tell her if she won't do the sensible thing and take someone in with her, you don't want to hear another word of complaint from her, if she won't do it then she can't moan afterwards.

she has a 1-2-1 on tuesday at 9, i have got her to talk to her union rep who is going in with her provided they can get the meeting put back.

Owl, thank you for that link, my mum has had a look and asked me to print it out so she can check that everything is being done.

I have made it plain that she sadly will not win against this woman.... nobody has, we will however make it plain that she won't be pushed around and it might cost my mum her job but i have spoken to my dad tonight and he fully understands that she might be out of work through standing up to her