UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April's Random Mutterings

merledogs

Owl, that doesn't sound good...have you got it strapped, iced etc? I know it's a pain hanging around in A&E but it does sound as if you ought to go.

Griff, is your house private or council, and what about next door? Noisy neighbours can be chucked out and I think now even private owners can be in trouble, they sound a total load of idiots.

Can't believe it's my twin grandchildren's first birthday tomorrow..where has the year gone? Won't see them unless Mark has time to Skype, but hopefully we'll get down there at the end of May. My daughter and her husband leave for Greece on the 22nd, they are bringing their cats here on Sunday. This should be ...interesting!

Suzeanna, both houses are private...been quiet as anything today, not sure if he was there or not, i did notice that kota was a lot quieter too....this is what happened with laney, they moved in and he began barking and chewing and then when she went off to work all day ad didn't come home at lunch it all stopped

Awww bless them, i bet the twins are getting big now (forgive me i am not so good with names... a little boy and little girl though wasn't it?) won't be long until they can play properly with Dylan.... as for the cats, well errrrmmm good luck Lol, we have always had the cat so the dogs have been little when they have met him

i am proper chuffed, deags has met a dog.... she was great and.... there were children there too and they were 3 and 18 months and she was fantastic with them, a little scared but didn't growl or bark

Kelly i'd throttle those who do things like that to my pets!.. and thankfully none of my dogs were hurt by the glass... Saturday if Pauls home for a few hours (gas blokie is fitting new boiler but pauls on call with work) I'll pop back up and if it hasn't been removed i'll take something and remove the glass myself

Owl. hows the leg? *hug*

Jazz, Martin hasn't been replaced, it is lucy, martin and dion...i no longer watch it... he drives me mad Lol

Sam, homes under the hammer makes for addictive viewing

Louise, i am teetering on the edge to be honest... i am likely to snap at some point. Hopefully someone will have been out and cleaned the glass up, flippin eejits on this planet

Hope your leg is feeling better soon Owl :GroupHug:

Stay strong Griff, thinking of you :GroupHug:

Got a message yesterday from the yard where Blue is to tell me that he had cut his eye and asked me to ring them. He ended up needing the vet and 4 stitches in his top eyelid. He was really sorry for himself yesterday, he looks like he has been in a boxing match. He has to have them out in 10-14 days - given that he is a big mardy bum and it's right by his eye, he'll probably need sedating and nerve blocking again to have them out. Thank god for insurance :laugh:

Knee has been checked, just a ligament but they take ages to heal unless you can get proper rest. My fault, it was doing ok but I did too much. It's only a week since it happened so I should not expect too much. This is the problem of having a dog who can only be handled by a few people other than myself. I can't simply stay off the leg for a week. I am sending away for a proper support from one of the sports sites.

Apart from ice packs, the best thing I have found for it is Superdrug body butter in coconut and lime. It is very cooling.

I should not moan anyway, as so many Fugees have long standing health problems which are much more challenging to live with. Just cross with myself for being so clumsy, and taking us out of action for tracking.