UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April's Random Mutterings

merledogs

well if the advocate is o.k for grass mites it isn't that she has a allergy to, i have given her piriton yesterday and today and is still a tad itchy, it is just litte lumps under her armpits... so i will be back to the vets.... would be this week when i have appointments all week

Glad you passed the inspection jazz

just had the dogs out and a woman has asked me if i know of anyone who wants a puppy... i gave her my friends number as she runs a rescue

im not interested (unless its a yorkie) but what breed was it

the sofas lovely, we have it at last

I went in next door that's on the bidding. the workman is very nice, told my builder if he needs a hand with anything to let him know, so he helped him bring the sofa in, and gave us some offcuts off the kitchen flooring that we can use. he said the people are getting the keys on Friday. hes got a lot to do. its got a wetroom so saw what one looks like

Edited by Jazz

he is a cockerx terrier, not sure what kind of terrier but if she calls my friend she will sort her out... i have the feeling she will just sell him on, i think she saw me with just the one dog and thought i might have him, i explained i had another at home and not looking for a third. Hopefully she'll call Jan and get some help so she can keep him

had a good time at training, kota had a go at agility tonight...she did great, apparently she is very bright, poor thing being stuck with me then Lol

Glad you enjoyed training Griff - I used to love training the boys. Loved watching the cogs tick around in their head when we were trying something new :wub:

Hope the dog finds a forever home :)

Am very proud of myself today. I was up at 6.15am to go to spin before work. Mr G then mended my bike for me :wub: I then went to work, went to Halfords on the way home, before going to spin again. When I got home I decided to go for a run. I did 4 miles without stopping :biggrin: That is the furthest I have ever ran in my whole life. I could have done more too, but it was going dark.

When I got home, I had a shower. Walter cuddled up in all my sweaty mingy clothes. Jessie on the other hand was disgusted with my trainers, so got up from where she was lying and dragged one into the bathroom, before coming back into my bedroom and lying down again :biglaugh:

• Like 1

just had a call from the housing association. can someone view this week, you know, when im still here. then she rung 4 times to change the time and day. I said that's enough, then or nothing. the man has cerebral palsy and they are checking its right for him

ive been let down over a lift to take the keys back on Monday, so ill help them if they accept the keys at any time rather than before 12

lol@jessie, cats are hilarious little characters

hope the cashpoint obliges Jazz

morning owl, hows the knee?

just on the phone trying to find out where the heck my vibraplate has got to, was sent out over 2weeks ago...my one broke so i sent it back and have been waiting forever for this new one

Oh flip that's not good Griff.

It's an absolutely gorgeous day here again. I had another short sleeve walk with The Archibald. When we got back a couple of toddlers, staying with their grandma in her holiday home, were out by the front gate. They were shouting to me as I parked up that they wanted to see my doggy so I took him over. They go so excited. They were calling out to grandma to come and see their friend. What a couple of cuties :biggrin:

cashpoint still wasn't working so ill have to go to the next one tomorrow

the table and chairs are at the bungalow. they were a bit more beaten up that I was told, so my builder has fixed them

I still cant believe ill be moving in on saturday

• Like 1

awww how lovely Yantan, my pair loooooove kids but they are just too bouncy and being staffys i worry about them getting in bother so we keep away. I have been out in shorts and t-shirt again

glad you got the table and chairs Jazz, hope they let you hand the keys in a bit later

why cant things go nice?

got a letter from the new landlord, saying I owe rent. I rung them, spoke to the man for my area dealing in rents, who said I owe it, and if he sends another letter, they will repossess! I haven't moved in yet!

ill be seeing him in person tomorrow, hope he is nicer in person or ill be ramming these forms right up his arse!