UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April's Random Mutterings

merledogs

we have the ring and ride....full of old people and they won't take you to hospitals drs etc..... the old folks moan as they have to pay about £3 but they will carry your shopping into the house for you, help you in and out of the vehicle. I have used the ambulance thing through the hospital and they pick you up as and when they feel like it...sometimes early sometimes late, then you need to wait to be collected after your appointment so could be sat there again for hours afterwards, they were dead good with me once and drove me all the way from cov to oswestry to the spinal unit and waited for me whilst i had my tests and bought me all the way back... the one local trip i used them for i turned up an hour late for my appointment, the nurse was a cow to me and then they had to get a lady to come special and collect me after hours as i was so late.

i hope you got on all right today

it was a nurse not the doctor, who yawned all the way through it

she did tests, will tell the doctor, who might do tests

I feel like ive been hit by a truck. I cant come down with anything, as no bugger will even answer the phone, let alone help

Took dogs for quiet evening walk, resulted in ringing fire brigade some plank set fire to some stuff in the fields... also taken a stack of pics, another bloody idiot has broken a pile of glass bottles and left them part buried in a large mound of earth... I had nothing with me to collect it in ... I had all 3 dogs with me plus its a massive mound... just passed info on to local councillor who also has a job within the council

I totally get how some people might not like cats or dogs but wanting to harm them?? That is just dreadful, someone buried razor blades in the entrance to one of the fields i use, managed to pull them up before mine went near. I hope none of your dogs got hurt Louise?

i am having problems with the s*d next door, i am exhausted due to the adults screaming and door slamming, i have to wait with the dogs and cat in the garden as he seems to like to torment them with his mates and tonight one of his cronies tried to scare the life out of my 18 year old cat whose crime was to sit on the window sill in my house....i am livid, if i could have ran the kid would not be doing it again, his mum and step dad are the most useless parents on the planet , it speaks volumes when his own mum said she would never have another child after him as he put her right off. I really wish i could look after myself and move, i am worried sick someone will complain about the dogs barking but i can't tell them off for protecting their property , the kids are constantly on the drive when they shouldn't be...i say kids, they are 15 so know better

Morning all

you are right Jazz, you never know what you are going to get, i had hoped when her and him split up before that she might p*ss off but no such luck, now he is back. I think they think we on't like children....not true, as long as they are well mannered, considerate and nice to animals we are fine, their kids are none of those things and i am just sick of it. I just thank god that Dex was in the house as i dread to think what would have happened and i never let him out except for the back garden now but it would seem he is no longer safe there either. I have hardly slept at all tryinf to come u with ways i could afford to move...not going to happen and realistically i couldn't look after myself anyway

i have decided i am going to try and have a clear out... i have far too many belongings, most of which are clothes, i will try to do a little bit each day and hopefully it will soon be done...trouble is i spend most of my time sticking stuff in a bag and then taking it out and then convincing myself that really i don't need it

Training was good last night, i was exhausted afterwards but good, a lay who runs a local dog rescue has taken it over , deags sepnt the night playing with lots of different toys... i will now have to get her some, i thought she was thick as she couldn't find the treat in an upturned row of flower pits...gave her this toy

https://ohanaspetproductreviews.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/zootopia-sliders1.jpg

and she had sussed it in 2 seconds

the bungalow is detached and on the end, so shouldn't hear anyone.

the lad next door to one place I lived would put his music up so loud when his dad was out my windows rattled. also, I worked nights so slept in the day. I couldn't cope one day so went next door in my nighty shouting ill take his head off! he and his friends wouldn't open the door but didn't hear a sound after that lol

ive already told these neighbours ill give them my last penny, but don't annoy me! lol

good grief, why can't he just pop you on the list now? unless a different theatre is needed for the op...he could easily overbook theatre time and then add someone if one of the ops is a bit quicker. I try my very best not to annoy anyone, i don't allow the dogs to bark at night and if they do bark i do quieten them down, i don't do diy at the weekends at silly hours... they do, i am just very very tired and fed up, his nan knows how ill i am so i figure they do too but it seems they don't give a stuff and they are well aware of how noisy they are

ahhh well at least the sun is shining, does anyone here grow fruit and veg? wilko are clearing out a lot of their seed potatoes and fruit plants...rhubarb strawberries etc some of the potatoes were only 38p, i got some reduced dalhia tubas 3 for £1.88 instead of £2.50

The neighbour who was so horrid to me when I came here, has now begged me to stay.

Leg not good today, bruising from the ligament now reaches from knee to ankle. Have retired to bed for rest of day to do Doglost stuff on laptop. Wispa is very fed up. We can only walk 40 or 50 mins at a time, and only on fairly easy flat ground. No exploring woodland, which of course is her favourite thing.