UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April's Random Mutterings

merledogs

yes, I couldn't. I put a message on the facebook page.

thank you for fixing it xxx

im going to the bungalow today, my room will have the wardrobe and chest of drawers in it and the shed should be up

I won a table and chairs so mick can pick them up in the week. think ive packed the table cloth lol

lots of packing the cleaning, im being inspected tomorrow. hes a bit late to want repairs done before I leave

have a nice day xx

Suzeanna, hope the cats settle down, just make sure everyone ha there own little safe area.... i.e the cats have somewhere to run to that the dogs can't go

good luck with the inspection Jazz

been shinyfying our jag today... i think it will end up going, gutted! my mate keeps saying he is coming to help me sort it and he never does

They aren't in the house, Griff..there is a summerhouse and compound for them in the garden. Not an awful lot of room in it but no less than they'd have at a cattery. Trouble is Domino is pretty old and deaf and I think has an thyroid problem, skinny as a rake and eats like a horse. I'll have to be sure Molly gets a look in at the food! The dogs can smell them but due to a panel I've put across, can't see them.

Ahhh i see Suzeanna, well that is a lot better than trying to have everyone in the same house Lol

done some washing, now needs ironing... i hate ironing!

pup has a rash under her armpits, she keeps scratching, i put advocate on her on friday and she was itching yesterday so not sure if it is that...or if it is grass but she isn't chewing her paws or if it is the fact she stood in the brook and got mud on her, i gave her a bath this morning and it made no difference so i gave her a piriton and it has helped a bit...will see if i can talk to the vet tomorrow, i am sure it is the advocate as i have a vague recollection of this happening before