UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January's Jolly Jawings

merledogs

Thanks guys. He is 15 now and we thought he was on his way to the bridge nearly 2 years ago. Every extra day we get with him is a bonus now. He has a fantastic life and when he does go to the bridge, I won't regret one moment I have spent with him. I hope I get to snuggle him at least one more time. I always wanted to be there when he goes to the bridge, and hold his paw and tell him everything is ok and tell him to find Shara and Toska. I'm crying in the hotel restaurant now :(

Thanks Griff. There is nothing I can do from Egypt, so I just have to trust mum and dad will do the right thing by charlie when the time does come (if it does whilst I'm away) They have bought a new rug for the lounge and he loves it. It's fluffy and he snuggles up on it :wub:

Am on the plane now - just waiting for everyone to board. There's no leg room at all and it's a 6 hour flight :rolleyes:

Mattress topper no good in this case, Jazz. I need a very firm mattress and this one is now firm at the ends and soft in the middle. There is a Bensons here in Worksop where you can try them out, and at least they deliver to the bedroom and also take the old one away. A useful thing when the mattress has to get past a stairlift as well as the bend in stairs.

Have a good holiday Gooster.... i am sure your parents will do the right thing

Owl, matress shopping can be such a pain...my dad is a s*d to do it with, he decides on one, buys it and then after a month says it is no better than the last!

got dex at the vets today, hopefully they can sort him out, won't get chance to walk the dogs before i go as i got up late, don't know what's up with me, i feel like i haven't slept at all.

Dogs were an absolute mare at training last night...i actually ended up in tears... i don't ever cry so i am wondering if i am getting ill again. We had absolutely fantastic support whilst we were there and the offer of help outside of the class too, we have decided the dogs will do alternate weeks as they are just too naughty together and i can well do without the stress

Have a good holiday Gooster.... i am sure your parents will do the right thing

Owl, matress shopping can be such a pain...my dad is a s*d to do it with, he decides on one, buys it and then after a month says it is no better than the last!

got dex at the vets today, hopefully they can sort him out, won't get chance to walk the dogs before i go as i got up late, don't know what's up with me, i feel like i haven't slept at all.

Dogs were an absolute mare at training last night...i actually ended up in tears... i don't ever cry so i am wondering if i am getting ill again. We had absolutely fantastic support whilst we were there and the offer of help outside of the class too, we have decided the dogs will do alternate weeks as they are just too naughty together and i can well do without the stress

Griff, when I ran my training classes I always suggested family dogs came alternate weeks until they were biddable on their own then we started training in the same class, as they do have to learn to respond when both are together in everyday life.

mouse and ruby were absolute nightmares together. now they are apart they are so good.

just been to a café with lewis for dinner. a man came in, he stunk so much it made us feel sick, we had to move. the staff opened the door, even when the man went the smell hung around. Im home and can actually smell it on my clothes. wow