UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January's Jolly Jawings

merledogs

on the phone to sky. nice lady. I can have a free box and installation, no, its £199

getting annoyed now

im on hold

if id have kept using the old box they would have sent out a new box free. because im using lewis' newer one they wont. I said I was using the old box and you didn't send one out. shes ringing back

Happy birthday Alex.

Hope you get car sorted, Jazz.

Sister arrived safely home. We are both feeling completely shattered but have had a very productive time. Funeral is on 9th and we are pretty well organised.

Wispa and I had a lovely walk in Clumber Park this afternoon and saw goldcrests. One flew down to a tussock of grass only a few yards away and started foraging while we watched. We had a good look at it, the closest I have ever been to one of these tiny birds.

Jazz, do you not have a ring and ride service? you pay a couple of quid i think and they will take you where you want to go...be it shopping for food etc and then pick you up a little while later, take you home and carry your shopping in! i thought it was just for old people but was informed it was for those of us with mobility issues, didn't use it as i couldn't put up with the old people

im a member of them, I use them for the hospital, but got to drive my car before the battery runs down. I need to turn the immobiliser off then it wont keep happening. ill have to look in the handbook.

new dog pushchairs on ebay, £27! different colours

Moaning :tired:

Had car problems yesterday and only just made it into work. The 'check engine' light came on while I was on the motorway but the car was running fine until I came to a roundabout and then tried to accelerate away when it lost power so I ended up driving the rest of the way (which wasn't far) with my car bunny hopping every time I changed gear. Called the RAC out, who ran diagnostics and then took my car to a local garage. The garage were brilliant. Turns out that my car didn't have enough oil in :blush: I did actually try to put oil in it last weekend as I'd bought some in Costco, but I couldn't get the cap off to put the oil in. They must've thought I was a proper numpty :rolleyes: Anyway £30 later my car was fine. It's going in on Monday to have the door fixed, although I suspect it will have to be replaced as it's bowed at the top so is letting water in.